:rofl:

:peepwall:

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I believe they are thinking of a different kind of low rider but are just too dumb to know the cars they are referring to.

9BH3W3K.jpg

I'd drive the shit out of this too.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Wow, you guys cracked me up reading these posts. Hahahaha.

I guess I will show her the thread.

I do not want to end any sort of communication with her if I put me foot down, but I am going to have to on this one.

Drive or walk, plain an simple.

There's some redneck with a lifted truck that she says rides her ass in the parking lot in the morning while finding a place to park.

That bothers me if it is in any way related to the Jimmy.

I will have to talk to someone about that because I do not want the vehicle to pose a problem at school. I forgot to add that in the original post.

Zephyrhills, FL is full of idiot rednecks and land. This land is being purchased and new houses are being build all over the place.

So educated are mixing with the uneducated. lol.

You can't fix stupid as we say in the ER.

I do appreciate the comments.

Any yes MrSkippy,. I am concerned about the riding her ass thing. So yes, this is a real thread. :D

-Frank

If It was my daughter I'd drive her to school in the Jimmy and pray he rode my ass like that. I'd slam on the brakes make him eat the rear end then rip him out of the truck and beat his punk ass.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Clean cut doesn't have anything to do with someone being a douche or not. If he's 18 go say something.

its hard to hear haters over the sound of a good clean system... I like the lowered look. I think stupid 8'' lifts are played out, unless you go wheelin all the time and need that clearance. those kids are probably driving a 3 colored civic thats half primer and sounds like a weed wacker. shit i'd do backflips if that was my first car. Mine didnt even have power steering and the belt squeeled like a banshee every time i started it.

:(

image-4.jpg

Then again I use it lol.

As for the on topicness....

I think lowered vehicles are cool too. One day I'll have one (thinking Silvy SS maybe)

And for 16 that's quite the vehicle. Most people don't even have the luxury of having their own vehicle at that age, and strictly rely on the good ole 2 feet and a heartbeat express.

I say tell her to rock it, as long as she likes it and it's functional for her (rubbing speed bumps isn't functional)

Archived