Is the LOWERED LOOK played out???

1. Are the punks taunting her still getting rides from mommy to school?

2. Are the punks taunting her parents even able to afford their child a car?

3. Are the punks taunting her even able to afford a system (a badass one at that)?

4. See orion's initial post.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

She has a free fucking vehicle. She's only sixteen. Its her first car. She has absolutely nothing to complain about.

Boom

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

First lowered stance is not played out. Here in AK everyone and their dim ass hillbilly uncle has lifted trucks. Its a lot harder to find a lowered truck then a lifted here.

As everyone said explain to ger that she drives it as is or walks.

I take this as a give a man a fish feed him for a day, teach him to fish he eats for a life time.

She can take the easy way and use the jimmy ( take the fish and eat for a day) or walk and learn how hard it really could be for her.

Imo your guvig her the easy way out already. Why make it easier for her.

With the kid r riding her ass do 2 things.

1. Get the kids name and patents info from the school to confront them about their child harassing her and being reckless in the vehicle I can just about guarantee they bought for him.

2. If that does nothing go to the school and explain the issue. Tell them you contacted the parents and they failed to take care of the issue. Keep bugging the school about it and they will/can ban this kid from driving himself to school for the endangerment if other students and faculty. His parents will get a phone call and either have to drive him to school or make him ride the bus. Either way they get embarrassed by their poor parenting.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

If she wants it lifted tell her to get a job and pay for it

If she wants it lifted she needs to pay for the truck, the lift, gas, insurance and everything.

Or she can take it as is if not walk.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Yep, low riders ftw. Eventually ill throw 20s and a 2" drop on my wife's Yukon. All though its fun to watch her climb in and out..

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

No it's not played out. I even have my cat lowered

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

I will show her the thread this wknd. I definitely would like to go to her school because there is nothing worse than being harassed.

Some mentioned insurance. Now I'm in my father's shoes decades later. Between her mother and I, we are shelling out $500.00

a month to support her driving effort.

Between declaring her license in her house, and me paying for the insurance under my name, and gas money. Glad we have good jobs!

This number is "behinds the scenes", teens may not know exactly why we adults are touchy when it comes to being appreciative.

-Frank

Archived