no indictment for Eric Gardner

And I can attest to that and as one of the few people who has met my wife and daughter. I just hope all these eyes wake people up. We are not heading in a good direction as a society. We are being divided into groups. White black. Rich poor. Haves and have nots. There are people representing us who don't have our interests at heart as a whole. If you can't see that there is a privileged class of society who feels they are better than us and above the law I hope this wakes them up so we can unite.

This is the truest statement that I have seen on this forum thus far. There needs to be a great change!

just be clear, im not condoning the bullshit stops that cops try to pull. On the contrary. I think its bullshit. But as far as i can tell, cops have always looked out for their own and you would need a miracle to make one of them responsible for their actions..

I was on the phone with n8 when i was sitting on my truck and a lady go out of her car.. walked pased me as i was one the phone and locked her car 9 times..

I about pissed my pants laughing.

holy fucking spelling errors :shok:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I was on the phone with n8 when i was sitting on my truck and a lady go out of her car.. walked pased me as i was one the phone and locked her car 9 times.. do you think she was just being cautious.. nope.. so i went and sat on her fucking trunk.

In her defense you do walk around 24/7 with a ninja mask on your face... :P

Id probably do the same thing and Im packing. :rofl:

And I can attest to that and as one of the few people who has met my wife and daughter. I just hope all these eyes wake people up. We are not heading in a good direction as a society. We are being divided into groups. White black. Rich poor. Haves and have nots. There are people representing us who don't have our interests at heart as a whole. If you can't see that there is a privileged class of society who feels they are better than us and above the law I hope this wakes them up so we can unite.

This is the truest statement that I have seen on this forum thus far. There needs to be a great change!

Its not a matter of there needs to be a change.

Its a matter of if the change is going to be better or not.

Anyone else hear about the Massachusetts thing? Read somewhere 72 dead from them trying to take guns away from people.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I was on the phone with n8 when i was sitting on my truck and a lady go out of her car.. walked pased me as i was one the phone and locked her car 9 times.. do you think she was just being cautious.. nope.. so i went and sat on her fucking trunk.

In her defense you do walk around 24/7 with a ninja mask on your face... :P

Id probably do the same thing and Im packing. :rofl:

well shit

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Guys I am really struggling trying to see where the answer is in all of this. Normally I can finger the guilty party in any situation but it just seems like its a case of "I am going to be an asshole because you are being an asshole because I'm being an asshole because your being an asshole..." etc.

After a while we are all guilty

The only way to fix it is to be the better man. Abide by the laws. If your rights are infringed it does not give you the right to infringe on another person's rights. We do not live in the age of "an eye for an eye" anymore. At least we shouldn't.

Just be the better person. If someone is being a jerk, let it go, they will get theirs in time.

"The meek shall inherit the Earth" and "turn the other cheek" come to mind. Yes you will get taken advantage of, yes you will get hurt, but in time balance will return. You have to trust that this is true and you have to be the first to do it.

Hell even Michael Jackson nailed it "If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place Take A Look At Yourself, And Then Make A Change"

Be the example, the model citizen.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I can't believe it when I hear a so-called Conservative give cops credit when they MURDER someone.

There was such an outpouring when that retard Bundy was stealing grazing land. This dude didn't collect sales tax and was murdered by the NYC government...

Archived