no indictment for Eric Gardner

Chicago is using cell phone jammers in the protest there.

I thought that was against the law.

For you not them.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

For you not them.

That right there is bs

If its illegal for a common citizen and not an officer of law the they are being held on a higher pedestal. This would qualify as a tyrant government which is what the right to bear arms was created.

I'm sorry but our country is in the process of becoming a tyrant and has been giving to much power over the people. It is the people who should run the government. We pay the with our tax money to serve us.

This is the reason why the next civil war will begin. The law itself is nit above the law but should be punished for crimes more strictly then that if the citizens.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

For you not them.

That right there is bs

If its illegal for a common citizen and not an officer of law the they are being held on a higher pedestal. This would qualify as a tyrant government which is what the right to bear arms was created.

I'm sorry but our country is in the process of becoming a tyrant and has been giving to much power over the people. It is the people who should run the government. We pay the with our tax money to serve us.

This is the reason why the next civil war will begin. The law itself is nit above the law but should be punished for crimes more strictly then that if the citizens.

Is becoming or has been for a long time?

These things have been going on for a long time and no one wanted to listen well now that everybody walking down the street has a cellphone with a camera there is no more hiding the truth for them.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

So I had an arrest at about 4:00pm today. Sure enough, guy drops the F bomb on me........ Ferguson. I could only do a face palm and shake my head.

LOL. What did he expect you to do, take the cuffs off and tell him to go on home?

Oh, and did anyone else catch the description of the Sergeant on duty witnessing this take down? I'll give you a hint, Al and Jesse aren't in NYC right now rabble rousing.

Exactly, and I'm sure the people choosing politicians that have their h hands in the oil industry hasn't helped either.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Exactly, and I'm sure the people choosing politicians that have their h hands in the oil industry hasn't helped either.

That really has nothing to do with the police issue.

The U.S. oil industry is why gas prices are dropping though corrupt or not.

Archived