no indictment for Eric Gardner

The first time I watched that clip, it made me uncomfortable with how many times he said it.....Not only that, but there wasn't a substantial reason for arresting him. Regardless of whether or not he would have died from something else, the officers should be held accountable.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

So, we riot now, right?

you shut the fuck up.. we are having a great debate here and here you go spewing off bullshit at the mount. Not EVERYONE was rioting. There were idiots and dumbasses that were not everyone that lived there. If you can't make logical comments in regards to the situation then shut the fuck up. If you dont i can make sure that permenataly happens where you can never post here again.

:ninja:

Sheesh, someone's touchy. My bad man, just trying to lighten the mood a bit. :shrug:

Anyway, I agree with you here, the cop was wrong for using the chokehold, as it has been banned. What I don't understand, is from the original video that another guy took, the videographer kept saying "all he did was break up a fight". How did that play into anything? Or is that completely irrevelant?

Also found this, just random facts I guess: "between January 2009 and June 2014, the city’s Civilian Complaint Review Board, an independent agency that investigates police misconduct, received 1,128 civilian complaints involving chokehold allegations. Of these, only a small fraction of the cases are ever substantiated, just ten over the five and a half year window."

What did the jury cite in order for the verdict to be reached?

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Its "funny" to talk about us "black people" in times like this... Yes we riot, but we fucking riot in time of need!! We don't go fucking up shit over a damn football game... We get called monkeys and all type of shit, yet when you have a MF go shoot up a theater or a school full of kids, its "physiological problems." Ya'll don't have to deal with the shit we do and never have, so don't sit there and tell us that we don't have the right to stand up for ourselves!!!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Sensai you are completely correct. When someone dies because of someone else's power, there is a problem.

But Eric could have avoided his death. Yes it is extensive to sue but so is dying. If you want to change something you have to do it by the books.

Don't think I'm supporting the cops either. I'm just saying if I were in his place I would have cooperated and not died

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

To be honest, I think the only reason there is nobody is rioting like the Brown death is because it's not being played as a race thing. NY is too big of a city for that. It's a police brutality thing and people are afraid of the police.

you're clearly not in NYC. its currently a protest madhouse over this decision.

regarding the case, there was no need for such excessive force. im thoroughly surprised this wasnt mansalughter at the very least [if the jury was given this option.] also a note to point out is that staten island is EXTREMELY pro-police, so this was a toss-up going in to grand jury deliberation.

:)

To be honest, I think the only reason there is nobody is rioting like the Brown death is because it's not being played as a race thing. NY is too big of a city for that. It's a police brutality thing and people are afraid of the police.

you're clearly not in NYC. its currently a protest madhouse over this decision.

regarding the case, there was no need for such excessive force. im thoroughly surprised this wasnt mansalughter at the very least [if the jury was given this option.] also a note to point out is that staten island is EXTREMELY pro-police, so this was a toss-up going in to grand jury deliberation.

No, but it's not a national riot like the Brown case. Only really in NY do people care about this. I meant National. I guarantee you if this was played as white cop kills black man, nationally people would go nuts.

The only problem with the riots is the looters. They completely fuck up any message a riot or a protest is supposed to stand for.

That is true!! but it kills me how they label ALL of us for the few... They don't say anything about the peaceful protestors either

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

sensai,

I will be the first to admit that I don't always agree with every law that I'm tasked to enforce. And I think it is bullshit that there are officers who do take advantage of their power in the same manner that I think it is bullshit that there are civilians who take advantage of situations as well. I don't know what the answer is to this issue plaguing our country. All I know it's that while i go to work knowing I'm going to do whatever i have to do you come home i am still able to perform my duties in a manner that not only keep me out of the news but also let me go to bed at night with a guilt free conscience .

does anyone know what the medical examiner wrote on the death certificate as the cause? even if the COD cites asphyxiation as the cause you still have to remember a grand jury of people elected by the citizens of that state made the call. Makes you wonder where the issues they lies

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Archived