no indictment for Eric Gardner

And I can attest to that and as one of the few people who has met my wife and daughter. I just hope all these eyes wake people up. We are not heading in a good direction as a society. We are being divided into groups. White black. Rich poor. Haves and have nots. There are people representing us who don't have our interests at heart as a whole. If you can't see that there is a privileged class of society who feels they are better than us and above the law I hope this wakes them up so we can unite.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Not only that they are utilizing all this to draw our attention away from the shady shit going on in government right now.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Not only that they are utilizing all this to draw our attention away from the shady shit going on in government right now.

EXACTLY!!!!!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

I cant believe this shit. I never saw the video even, are they serious. You can tell the cops all feel hella guilty and shit right then and there. They knew what they did, how does this guy not go to prison. I dont get how the cops get to live by a different set of rules. This country will have a rude awakening when there starts to be revolts, my girl has told me about all of this from her sociology classes. Class warfare and all that is scary shit.

AQ3500.1
15" Fi SP4
1/0 Knuconceptz Power/Ground

1/0 Sky High Big 3 Upgrade
Pioneer AVH-4200NEX
XS Power D1200 Underhood

Intimidator Gel In Trunk

CES 250A Alternator

EXACTLY!!!!!

anyone heard about Ebola lately?

yeah didn't think so

sorry if this drew off-topic but I felt it needed be posted.... that shit was manufactured for sure.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Sensai you are completely correct. When someone dies because of someone else's power, there is a problem.

But Eric could have avoided his death. Yes it is extensive to sue but so is dying. If you want to change something you have to do it by the books.

Don't think I'm supporting the cops either. I'm just saying if I were in his place I would have cooperated and not died

I'm not trying to be a dick but would you ever stand up for yourself in a situation where you may be overpowered?

for the record i did.. .and when i did i ended up with felony charges facing a mandatory 15+ years.. it was between me and a cop..

70k later i was able to not let the situation that happened effect my life in getting guns.. yes 70 K AS IN 70,000!

I have had people at shows threaten to shoot me.. people at shows to have their friends to grab guns in an attempt to shoot me.. i have been at a show in which police was called and i took the blame for whatever.. i have been in situations where i have stood up to more than one person at teh same times for others.. I have no fear of death i welcome it but i dont go looking for it.

:ninja:

Damn, 70 of them big boys. I wasn't trying to start shit with anyone, I'm just trying to see where people are coming from since I don't no anyone personally. I'm not afraid of dying and I don't go looking for it either. I just know me personally I can only take so much and really that's only possible after a swisher or two.

I cant believe this shit. I never saw the video even, are they serious. You can tell the cops all feel hella guilty and shit right then and there. They knew what they did, how does this guy not go to prison. I dont get how the cops get to live by a different set of rules. This country will have a rude awakening when there starts to be revolts, my girl has told me about all of this from her sociology classes. Class warfare and all that is scary shit.

While he might not necessarily have gone to prison he should have had to face jury of his peers just like the rest of us would have had to.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Sensai you are completely correct. When someone dies because of someone else's power, there is a problem.

But Eric could have avoided his death. Yes it is extensive to sue but so is dying. If you want to change something you have to do it by the books.

Don't think I'm supporting the cops either. I'm just saying if I were in his place I would have cooperated and not died

I'm not trying to be a dick but would you ever stand up for yourself in a situation where you may be overpowered?

for the record i did.. .and when i did i ended up with felony charges facing a mandatory 15+ years.. it was between me and a cop..

70k later i was able to not let the situation that happened effect my life in getting guns.. yes 70 K AS IN 70,000!

I have had people at shows threaten to shoot me.. people at shows to have their friends to grab guns in an attempt to shoot me.. i have been at a show in which police was called and i took the blame for whatever.. i have been in situations where i have stood up to more than one person at teh same times for others.. I have no fear of death i welcome it but i dont go looking for it.

Damn, 70 of them big boys. I wasn't trying to start shit with anyone, I'm just trying to see where people are coming from since I don't no anyone personally. I'm not afraid of dying and I don't go looking for it either. I just know me personally I can only take so much and really that's only possible after a swisher or two.

When I see you post, I think of a 6'8", 260lb shredded black guy(not poking race card just being honest) with a bottle of Hennesey on the desk, your desktop mouse in one hand, and a fat ass natural herb stuffed cigarette in the other.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

ANYONE that has met me in real life will tell you i am the nicest guy you would every meet. they will tell you i will ride or die for those i care for and i have much love for the kiddos regardless or color.

I have hung with people from the west coast where i protected teh vechicle of a person with my ar at night

I have hung with people who have came out to hang with me and they didnt have to pay for shit at the bar ( over $600 bill)

i have hung with people who have come to hang out with me and was willing to give them my fucking car so they would have transportation

and all of those people that came to hang with me were white

lol

This right here is exactly why I have so much fun in life. I'm the same way.

When I see you post, I think of a 6'8", 260lb shredded black guy(not poking race card just being honest) with a bottle of Hennesey on the desk, your desktop mouse in one hand, and a fat ass natural herb stuffed cigarette in the other.

Lol. I wish I was 6'8" 260. Everything else is about right. I'm definitely not small or fat though.

Edit: I'm mixed as fuck too bro. My mom is really half greek and my pops is straight up from the islands

Archived