Second Skin Audio

Anyone ever tried this sub?

Beanz

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No experience with that specific sub, though my overall experience with Sony has not been very positive, to say the least.

For just a few buck more you can get this sub, which I have had good experience with: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_18918_Infinity-Reference-1262W.html

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Yeah but for 50 bucks isn't too bad plus I don't want to see d that much on the system for my daily

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

The infinity is proven and the sony is a gamble buy it and let us know how u like it.

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

And I did own a reference sub I really like it a lot.. I'm just not too sure on this new one

And I did own a reference sub I really like it a lot.. I'm just not too sure on this new one

$50 is not going to buy you too much of anything no matter what you choose. I'd say go 100+ and then state your goals like sound quality, output or whatever is that you want and see what comes up.

xsgs120ld.jpg

the surround looks like a wrinkly old twat

Wrinkly meat curtains you say?

GC4lQly.jpg

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived