SIDE SHOW Posted December 11, 2014 Report Posted December 11, 2014 prob just thort, this bloke aint gonna be any trouble... but i'ma gonna watch his arse and get pay'd for it
rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 11, 2014 Author Report Posted December 11, 2014 I could only hope. Sounds like a good time to meTell her she's under arrest for felonious bone hawkingWith attempt to swallow. woah pump the brakes a little there lol getting a little graphic here
Miguels Posted December 11, 2014 Report Posted December 11, 2014 i hear you have a test tomorrow.. would that be an oral exam? my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 11, 2014 Author Report Posted December 11, 2014 Idk indians really don't do anything for me. I mean my professor is only 28 but I don't think she is super attractive. if I were in a dry spell maybe but I'm all good
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted December 11, 2014 Report Posted December 11, 2014 Next time just go say hi if you're willing to go let them know who you are and what you're doing they will leave you and the rapist hiding in the bushes alone so he can get that butt. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 11, 2014 Author Report Posted December 11, 2014 does that do anything for you Miguels?
Miguels Posted December 11, 2014 Report Posted December 11, 2014 she is not bad looking at all. id hit it my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
OrionStang Posted December 11, 2014 Report Posted December 11, 2014 does that do anything for you Miguels? Meh, good enough for me. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 11, 2014 Author Report Posted December 11, 2014 usually looks better than this but just not what I like lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.