Im looking at some articles on Australian stuff, and Im reading one article that said homicide has nearly doubled since the gun ban (via an Australian news company).

Now Im reading in another article that since they where able to buy back 35,000 legal guns per 100,000 people that the homicide rate fell 59%, and the "firearm suicide" rate dropped by 65%. Which I find some very strange and distrubing numbers. Also this was reported by the washingtonpost.com

The part Im having a hard understanding of is according to this info provided by the washingtonpost is that 59% of legal gun owners committed crimes that have now stopped since they sold their guns back and or killed themselves with their guns. hmmmmm

I think there are a lot of screwed numbers being reported, and most likely each legal bought back gun is being counted far more than once.

I dare say any accurate figures would be hard to come by. But just based on day to day news violent crimes using guns doesn't seem to be a big issue.. maybe I just don't realise

Edit: actually now that I'm thinking about it there was a a bit of a plague of drive by shootings only a couple of suburbs away. Nobody got hurt and I think it was only gang related. Didn't last very long but it dis happen and I forgot about it. I

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg

so based off what you do see in the news in Australia, how are violent crimes in fact being carried out?or is Australia crime free and only the weather and sports gets reported on your nightly newscast?

The kangaroos have been getting buff and going on crime sprees.

E6vqLWG.jpg

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

so based off what you do see in the news in Australia, how are violent crimes in fact being carried out?

or is Australia crime free and only the weather and sports gets reported on your nightly newscast?

Most of the nightly news over here is traffic accidents, kids that have wandered off (sadly a two year old drowned last week) , domestic violence , drug raids on bikie clubs , politics e.g who is going to build where... a lot of stuff from America and just general crap. There are of armed hold ups but not always using a gun (knives and bats) but even then thats not all that often. Hooning and young drivers is always a selling point to scare old people ummm then there are some stories about which medicine will kill you what dish washing powder works better etc. oh and also a lot of the isis stuff in the middle east

so based off what you do see in the news in Australia, how are violent crimes in fact being carried out?or is Australia crime free and only the weather and sports gets reported on your nightly newscast?

The kangaroos have been getting buff and going on crime sprees.

E6vqLWG.jpg

funny story my old man was at a feeding zoo with my mum before i was born, he ran out of bread or whatever he was feeding it. the kangaroo had a crack at him and cut his stomach open, so he punched it... basically he got into a fight with an animal on our coat of arms... well done dad lol

I tried to work out a trade deal with a baby kangaroo from im45pl for some glue, but sadly he didnt follow through with it.

True story tho! LOL

yes! ha i forgot about that, unfortunatley they are actually very hard to come by unless you live in the outback.

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg

I tell you what im not about ti fuck with a kangaroo lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'd go for broke against a kangaroo, I'm curious who has more fight in them, an animal or a 3x felon

You could sell lots of tickets to that fight, shit make it a night long event or a traveling show.

Kangaroo's vs con's coming to a city near you.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived