They aren't unarmed and it's not like it's hard to find weapons in that third world shit hole they call home. Yes I do want them to stand up grow a set a balls and fight for what they believe in. It's better than the alternative of the man of he house getting his head cut off and his wife and daughter bought and sold like cattle isn't it? But they won't and anyone who's ever interacted with that region will tell you the same thing.the meek far out number the bold

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

So why don't any of these good Muslims stand up and exile the bad? They just let them keep doing the same shit. Why is it ok to crucify gun owners for the crazies committing mass shootings but yet you say one thing about Muslims and people flip shit? And it's the same group of people most times. You guys have Muslim friends ask them when they are going to stand up and police their own. These people are cutting heads off beating raping and killing innocent men women and children. At what point is it now acceptable to say enough is enough?

Are you going out into the streets killing all the murderers here in America?

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Muslim groups have taken over and crumbled country's without firing a single shot.

If they are allowed to build their population eventually there will be so many of them we won't be able to stop it.

Muslim is a pretty broad term don't you think?

Some of my best friends are Muslim and to put them in the same group as a terrorist is pretty fucked up.

If the war going on over there spreads to U.S. soil you'll find out who your friends are.

So why don't any of these good Muslims stand up and exile the bad? They just let them keep doing the same shit. Why is it ok to crucify gun owners for the crazies committing mass shootings but yet you say one thing about Muslims and people flip shit? And it's the same group of people most times. You guys have Muslim friends ask them when they are going to stand up and police their own. These people are cutting heads off beating raping and killing innocent men women and children. At what point is it now acceptable to say enough is enough?

I gotta say I agree here, I deal with all walks of life where I work and im married to a Lebanese catholic, I will treat all with respect and dignity that a human should be treated with but if push came to shove I guarantee muslims will back their religion before the country they live in.

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg

They aren't unarmed and it's not like it's hard to find weapons in that third world shit hole they call home. Yes I do want them to stand up grow a set a balls and fight for what they believe in. It's better than the alternative of the man of he house getting his head cut off and his wife and daughter bought and sold like cattle isn't it? But they won't and anyone who's ever interacted with that region will tell you the same thing.the meek far out number the bold

i asked the same thing and its against their believes to kill other people, so they just let it happen

I'm not sure how you missed the context there but I think you did it intentionally.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I'm not sure how you missed the context there but I think you did it intentionally.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Third world... Right...

http://goista.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Riyadh-The-Dead-Center-of-the-Saudi-Arabia-Kingdom1.jpg

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

i asked the same thing and its against their believes to kill other people, so they just let it happen

You fucking believe that?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Religion of peace but yet they cut heads off and rape women and children. That's agreat example of the Saudi princes and the influence of oil. Maybe you should take a look at the rest of the region and not the anomalies.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I absolutely agree that people make ridiculous claims/attacks against gun owners.

You obviously don't like those claims and attacks so how do you think Muslims feel?

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Archived