i don't hate Muslims i hate the terrorist.. just like i don't hate Christianity just hate how some think they are forgiven for every sin they make.. i don't think God exist but if he did i don't think that would be the way it works

They aren't unarmed and it's not like it's hard to find weapons in that third world shit hole they call home. Yes I do want them to stand up grow a set a balls and fight for what they believe in. It's better than the alternative of the man of he house getting his head cut off and his wife and daughter bought and sold like cattle isn't it? But they won't and anyone who's ever interacted with that region will tell you the same thing.the meek far out number the bold

i asked the same thing and its against their believes to kill other people, so they just let it happen

You fucking believe that?

i aint no one to judge bro.. if you read up on terrorist you will see most are kids with no family who got taken in by crazy fucks who have brain washed them. terrorist are using religion to intimidate them and tell them that's the way..

That's like someone saying "you know we have a bunch of crazies around here with guns killing people, and since you're all about gun rights you should take the responsibility to go round up all the idiots and stop them from shooting people's mothers/sisters/brothers/fathers/etc."

They're both ridiculous claims.

Just as you shouldn't bear the burden of others irresponsible misconceivable actions why should they?

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

You're right praise Allah the merciful. When this shit starts happening here I truly hope it clicks then.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

That's like someone saying "you know we have a bunch of crazies around here with guns killing people, and since you're all about gun rights you should take the responsibility to go round up all the idiots and stop them from shooting people's mothers/sisters/brothers/fathers/etc."

They're both ridiculous claims.

Just as you shouldn't bear the burden of others irresponsible misconceivable actions why should they?

It's not one man's responsibility it's every man's especially every man who's family is in danger.

If all the "good" people as you put it would stand up for themselves the bad would be far out numbered.

ISIS has been estimated at around 50-60 thousand members so how can they conquer the millions of people over there if they stand up and fight?

Also not sure if you know but even the so called "good" people over there participate in sharia law.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You're right praise Allah the merciful. When this shit starts happening here I truly hope it clicks then.

that doesnt mean we will let them commit such acts here.. get that straight. just because i dont think all muslim are terrorist im going to cross my arms

so going by what you say are all white people racist? no the majority of white people are not racist but the majority of racist are white people

just like muslims. not all muslims are terrorist but all terrorist are muslims

Look my point here is you can't change the views of these nut jobs and they want a fight. They are either going to take what they want fighting or by whatever means they can. They view dying as a reward. You can't reason with that. So take the fight to them and shove it up their ass. How many of you would standby and let a war be waged in your yard? How many of you would just walk away from your hard work and what's yours? I'm sure the answer to that question would surely explain some of the answers and mentalities regarding the whole Isis terrorist angle.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

that doesnt mean we will let them commit such acts here.. get that straight. just because i dont think all muslim are terrorist im going to cross my arms

so going by what you say are all white people racist? no the majority of white people are not racist but the majority of racist are white people

just like muslims not all muslims are terrorist but all terrorist are muslims

Miguels I think you should rethink that majority of white peoples are racist. I've met more than my fair share of other races who just flat out hated others for no reason. In is day and age of PC bullshit only white people can wear that label though because of they are the privileged class

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

just like muslims. not all muslims are terrorist but all terrorist are muslims

If you think the majority of racist are white people you're living in fantasy land.

My white friend has a black girlfriend that he has two children with

For the first 5 or 6 years they were together he wasn't allowed in her mother's house because he was white.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived