2 Cops Executed in NY...

Fucked up thing to happen but honestly with all the misguided hostility towards police right now it doesn't surprise me at all.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

this makes me fucking sick! afraid for sons future. every week shit Is getting worse. pieces of shit justify there actions by standing up for other pieces of shit. only people who break the law have problems with cops. if you don't brake the law you don't have anything to worry about... right?

i mean this from the deepest part of my soul, fuck you you fucking scumbag, should have done everyone a favor and just put a bullet in your head first.

It's not only people that break the law that have had bad dealings with the police just we are all clear about that.

I get fucked with all the time. Luckily i've never been beat down or anything like that. BUT, I also understand the stress these guys go through on a daily basis.

This incident is very sad. The suspect is a fucking coward, glad he saved the tax payers money by offing himself. Can't wait for his family to speak out about how good a guy this one is. I mean WAS.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

arent guns banned in NY?

sad story

No, they are not banned, but its a really sketch law for the most part. You need a permit to buy them though.

Its almost impossible to get a CCW or OC (open carry) there unless you are someone important and a VIP for the most part. Which is a different permit from the permit needed to buy.

In the city the laws are even stricter.

Banned or not, Im sure the gun used was not legally bought, carried or have anything legal about it. Guns being banned doesn't stop guns from being present in a city.

Chicago IL is a perfect example until some of the laws where recently changed.

Drugs are also illegal (meth heroine, cocaine, etc) but that does not stop them from being illegally bought, sold, and used.

Sadly Im sure this will trickle down to citizens with legally bought guns that are not criminals and do not go shooting up the neighbor hood.

arent guns banned in NY?

sad story

No, they are not banned, but its a really sketch law for the most part. You need a permit to buy them though.

Its almost impossible to get a CCW or OC (open carry) there unless you are someone important and a VIP for the most part. Which is a different permit from the permit needed to buy.

In the city the laws are even stricter.

Banned or not, Im sure the gun used was not legally bought, carried or have anything legal about it. Guns being banned doesn't stop guns from being present in a city.

Chicago IL is a perfect example until some of the laws where recently changed.

Drugs are also illegal (meth heroine, cocaine, etc) but that does not stop them from being illegally bought, sold, and used.

Sadly Im sure this will trickle down to citizens with legally bought guns that are not criminals and do not go shooting up the neighbor hood.

thats my point.. no matter what laws they put in, shit will happen.. it sucks that 2 people lost their lives. stricter laws gives criminals the upper hand

i agree, people who don't know what cops go threw on a daily basis have issues as well. along with people who can't think for them selves and have to be Told what to think.

but 99% oh law bidding citizens don't have to worry about cops and the force they may or may not use.

at the end of the day cops are just like us.if that means hurting or killing someone to.make sure you will see your wife and kids at the end of the day... then so fucking be it. because guess what if you didn't break the law, make a threatening move or just put your hands on your head and got on the ground 99.99% of these scumbags would still be a debt to society today.

if you have a issue with the way.cops deal with people who break the law, i got a thought DON'T BREAK THE FUCKING LAW! I've been pulled over

for the way my car looks but i still treat them with respect, and i don't have a single ticket, violation,

record... nothing.

our future looks grim... so very sad. especially when a mayor sticks up for murderous scum instead of the men and women who deal with the pieces shit who are a debt to or country day after day. then who go to jail or prison and.comment more crimes and cost more financial debt or hurt more men.and women who protect and serve us.

i believe In the 3 strike rule, except it should be 3 strikes and your shot in the head twice.

if anyone has a problem with that... you should think why you have gone to jail.more then twice.

oh what a better world it could be!

Plain and simple you have no clue what you're talking about.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

i used to get harassed by cops everyday.. i wasnt breaking the law in any of the traffic stops.. reason for pulling me over. i fit the description and my car was involved in a drive by shooting few hours.. that's funny sir. i just got off work 5 minutes ago

um..... 4 uncles that are cops, 6 cousins.that are cops, 2 friends that are cops, 2 uncles that work in maxim security prisons and 3 that work in local jails.

i know exactly.what I'll talking about.

you want to sick up for the scum that make this world worse... then hell go for.

id love to hear you justify why the guy ewho shot 2 cops was right in what he did...

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

I seen this earlier today. Found the guys instagram page where he posted a picture of a gun with a caption like pigs gonna get there wings today. His instagram has since been taken down but here is the pictures.

dontrunup1_zpsc4fb108c.jpg

dontrunup2_zpsa86b3aa2.jpg

No one's sticking up for scum.

Look this is a thread about two people that were executed for no reason let's leave it that way.

You want to talk about how police only treat "criminals" poorly make a thread and we will talk about it there.

Sad day for these officers families there is absolutely no excuse for what this man did at all.

um..... 4 uncles that are cops, 6 cousins.that are cops, 2 friends that are cops, 2 uncles that work in maxim security prisons and 3 that work in local jails.

i know exactly.what I'll talking about.

you want to sick up for the scum that make this world worse... then hell go for.

id love to hear you justify why the guy ewho shot 2 cops was right in what he did...

who the hell here is sticking up to the scum of the earth.. no one. some cops get hat they deserve just like scum who get shot by cops.. there are good people out there just like there is good cops.. when you live in the ghetto your rights get violated left to right. if you are a Mexican kid walking down the street. what cops do here they take you to a black neighborhood to get your ass killed or beat to shit. same with black kids. they take them to Mexican gang neighborhoods.. you need to live in the ghetto to experience bad cops

Archived