2 Cops Executed in NY...

I know what bad cops are, that's why I became a good one.

It's easy to slip to the dark side, some of us bare the burden to balance out the load.

thank you rolex.. and this thread shouldnt be about either good or bad.. its about 2 lives that got taken for no reason..

I know what bad cops are, that's why I became a good one.

It's easy to slip to the dark side, some of us bare the burden to balance out the load.

I wish there were more like you.

Sad thing is the actions of the bad have come to outweigh the actions of the good.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

possible because news always reports the bad and very rarely reports the good that police do.

my family has had piss and shit thrown.on them day after day because of the scum that haven't been killed because of raping Lil girls, killing women And burning people alive. i have no sympathy for anyone who breaks the law. i understand not all cops Cary there badge with honor however if they are called to a scene of a crime... there's a reason they were called. its not like they go door to door harassing innocent people.

there's always that 1% who may not deserve it, but there's a usually a reason.the cops were called in the first place.

you are derailing this thread.. no one here is defending any criminal.. you keep saying if you dont break the law then cops leave you alone.. i invite you to come to south central for the weekend and let me know how it goes for you here.. you dont have to be a criminal to get harassed by cops here

you should get back in topic

He wouldn't survive the hood for other reasons than the cops.

no joke.. im glad we have cops, no doubt about it.. good thing our city is getting rid off all the dirty LAPD.. those are the worst of the worst.. if you seen the movie colors or boys n the hood. that would give you an idea how it was when we had the LAPD.. now we have sheriff and its getting better.. when i get pulled over by sheriff or CHP its never a problem. LAPD is a different story

My bad for growing up in a bad neighborhood sorry for being born a criminal.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

This dude killed his girlfriend first?

yes.. he should have never been able to gt to new york and kill the 2 cops.. his ass should have been dead long before getting to NY

Archived