Broke_Audio_Addict Posted December 21, 2014 Report Posted December 21, 2014 Title says it all what hat are you guys rocking right now? I have a hat obsession, I've worn a hat pretty much every day for 15+years curious to see how many others share my hat fetish lol. Here's what I'm rock in right now. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
LT.Smoke Posted December 21, 2014 Report Posted December 21, 2014 I don't have any photos currently because I am at work but I usually rock my CnGraphix hat I have several washington Redskins hats and a bunch of other random ones that are sports,fitness,racing affiliated etc Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Miguels Posted December 21, 2014 Report Posted December 21, 2014 i dont wear hats but do have a Dolphins hat.. my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Noel989 Posted December 21, 2014 Report Posted December 21, 2014 Do beanies count? Lol My most resent that I got http://s896.photobucket.com/user/corrchav/media/DC3E7DB2-EB02-479B-9ADF-FF4186AAE248_zpsqk8lueqx.jpg.html Never wear hats I tried when I was kid didn't last Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
audiofanaticz Posted December 21, 2014 Report Posted December 21, 2014 I guess it depends.. I dont got many, and waiting for a #aintloud to show up whenever they come back in stock
Tecomah Posted December 21, 2014 Report Posted December 21, 2014 I rock an infidel hat if I'm outside. 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
hdorre Posted December 21, 2014 Report Posted December 21, 2014 I rock an infidel hat if I'm outside.You'll be wearing it today then.. Bc you're building today.. On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
LoudBimmer Posted December 21, 2014 Report Posted December 21, 2014 School hat, Kirill Was Here and LV for the winter
TRON Posted December 21, 2014 Report Posted December 21, 2014 I'm starting to like snap backs over the flex fit. I only have a few hats but the snaps fit the best out off them all. Avalanche Alpine Type S comps Alpine Type S 10'' Alpine MPR-F300 Alpine MRX-M50 Mechamn 270 XS Power d3400s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.