Jump to content

What have you gotten for christmas?


Recommended Posts

Posted

welp.. i gotz all of jack shit for chrismas.. not even a fucking bonus..

:unknw:

oh well

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Posted

Well since most of my hobby is now shooting related I got a Dillon rt1500 universal decapping die and a short trim plate for 300 black out and the wife got me a drone to see if I like it. So far drone has only been crashed 57393$283 times

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Well since most of my hobby is now shooting related I got a Dillon rt1500 universal decapping die and a short trim plate for 300 black out and the wife got me a drone to see if I like it. So far drone has only been crashed 57393$283 times

i cant wait to get done on my side projects to get more guns and update my AR rifle and AR pistol. they need better cosmetics.. i heard people who own drones need to register it to the the FAA

Posted

Just some cards. Woman's still in Japan, so she didn't get me anything because of shipping. Grandma says there are cookies on the way, which is basically what I look forward to most every year. I don't really expect anything, Christmas is kinda a bullshit holiday. Same as Valentine's Day.

Did just buy myself a new camera, but I'm selling the old one and pretty much all of my car audio stuff to make that happen, so I'm not really counting that.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Posted

Just some cards. Woman's still in Japan, so she didn't get me anything because of shipping. Grandma says there are cookies on the way, which is basically what I look forward to most every year. I don't really expect anything, Christmas is kinda a bullshit holiday. Same as Valentine's Day.

Did just buy myself a new camera, but I'm selling the old one and pretty much all of my car audio stuff to make that happen, so I'm not really counting that.

she can buy online from a us site and deliver but it does suck that she is far on this day

Posted

This drone doesn't fly high enough but yeah the big boys do. This is the see if you like it before dropping a grand or so on a super one.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

This drone doesn't fly high enough but yeah the big boys do. This is the see if you like it before dropping a grand or so on a super one.

you can use this one for target practice

MURICA FUCK YEAH!!!

edit: love the sound of freedom.. one day i will experience it

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5571 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...