yes they are ALL 18+ but from the looks of it u all will have to wait 10 months till im 18 to see them

just cause im 17 dosnt mean i dont have fun.... i go to partys almost every weekend and i always take my camera...ive got a whole 5 gig chip full of good pix from 18+ girls...90% of which i hang out with on a daily basis...the 2 from when i went 4 wheelin on the quad, if any of you read that or saw that....i have a TON of....lets just say amandas ass is totally off the chain....that thing is finger lickin good

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

yes they are ALL 18+ but from the looks of it u all will have to wait 10 months till im 18 to see them

just cause im 17 dosnt mean i dont have fun.... i go to partys almost every weekend and i always take my camera...ive got a whole 5 gig chip full of good pix from 18+ girls...90% of which i hang out with on a daily basis...the 2 from when i went 4 wheelin on the quad, if any of you read that or saw that....i have a TON of....lets just say amandas ass is totally off the chain....that thing is finger lickin good

again half naked pics can go in ot unless you have nudes then youll have to wait.

hay I used to sell body jewelery Pm me your address Ill hook you up with a small spike. You should rinse your mouth out with 2 tea spoons of ionized sea salt mixed in one shot of bottled water. that will help it a ton. You should buy a large spike then stretch it lol heres a vid of mine.

Posted Image

Truthfully I'd love to see this... because i'm 22... we host some of the biggest parties around... and I dont' even have that many pictures.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

no thanks on the spike....i think ill pass on that

thanks tho

and if your havin parties why the hell would you NOT take your camera...there is bound to be drama...fights, shirt removal-ness....then those whoopsy let me grab my coat and snag a few of som1 in the closet

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

u pitbull thats just fucked up... i ain't goin to start shit cuz we all know u like to run ur e-mouth off but seriously lay the fuck off...

Im not running my "e-mouth" please believe whatever I say online Ill say to ANYONE face to face.... Im not a ho or a fakeass nigga so you lay the fuck off :) Theres alot more people in the 254 than you know little boy

Shit I hope you never go to Layitlow.coms off topic. They would probably make you cry your first post.

I give him a week before he got suicidal on LIL

dont post shit if you are afraid of what people say because it can and will be used against you....

Pit gave his opinion. If he didn't want peoples opinions he wouldn't have posted a pic of himself. And trust me pit would run his mouth in person just as he does on here.

truf!!

maybe Ill see him at a local show and he can call me on anything Ive said/done since hes only 45mins away

how the hell u goin to give ur .02 cents to logan but u can't take any.... wtf is up wit that

lil thing called minding your business.... what I said was to Logan and not you or that other bitch.....thats how shit gets started :)

too bad this and you are not in the 18+ thread... then Pitbull could tell you what those are really for! ;)

judging by the looks of things and his actions im sure his homeboys have showed him how to put them to use

i can read between the lines....and unless i get something in return...then its out of the question :rolleyes:

I appreciate the offer but I only fuck bad bitches not emoboys... but whatever floats your boat, you may be a pillow biter but you're still a pretty cool kid... a lil whiney but you're aiight by me :)

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Archived