Jump to content

AUTORAMA 2015


Kyblack76

Recommended Posts

Posted

Valentines day is tough for a Show. Plus its my daughters birthday and her party that day.

My Daughters also...

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Posted

is this show even still going to happen ?

:ninja:

Wish they would at least put it on the termpro calendar!

Several systems, several vehicles. Always changing!

DCSig_zpsgm88292n.jpg

2013 MECA State Champion (trunk 1)

2014 MECA State Champion (mod 4)

2014 MECA state Champion (Park and Pound 4)

2014 DBDRAG 6th place North America Finals (SS1-2)

2014 BASS RACE 6th place North America Finals (139.9)

Posted

I'm out .. Bass sucks

So much bullshit

Let me borrow your amps I'll get Christians teams and rip on them 10k each lol

Look me up Bill... If Ray wants to be a fheg...... meh.....

:) love ya Ray...

anyway..... im struggling to get there.. but im trying..... I wont be bringing the turd, but i just wanna be there.. :(

Yes sir will find you and chug a beer or two,3,4?

Posted

My women is awesome she gave a go if every year on valentines day we go.long as we are happy.. Besides guys later that evening you can still treat her right for the Vday.now only if I can get my sub's going.last year I went with nothing and it hurts..

Posted

Valentines day is tough for a Show. Plus its my daughters birthday and her party that day.

My Daughters also...
Me and my boy were at Autorama when I got the call from my sister saying the wife is being admitted to the hospital cause of my kid. We were there a total of 20ml minutes. Killed a brew real quick and off we went back home

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Posted

I'll be there getting drunk!

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

Posted

LOL... I've been good. Hope I can keep it up :)

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

Posted

LOL... I've been good. Hope I can keep it up :)

Thats what she said.........................

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2278 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...