Dinkheller killer finally put to death

This guy was obviously off his rocker, i feel like the officer should have had him in cuffs when he started dancing around screaming to shoot him.

Definitely hard to listen to a dying man scream for help.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

You can thank all the people that fight for prisoners rights.

Why anyone thinks people in prison should have rights is beyond me.

Well for one reason, because of the large number of innocent citizens that get locked up..

Everybody in prison is innocent, just ask them

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• 3 weeks later...

it sucks to see it. the cops age tells you everything.. that dude should have been killed when he pulled out the rifle.. the officer let him load that weapon round by round. maybe not enough training or no experience. could have also froze up when he seen the guy pull the rifle out..

the reason it took long to kill him was because he was fighting it for medical reasons. PTSD aint no joke and i under stand what shooter was going through. he did need help so now i wonder if the VA ever did anything to get him the help he needed.. just because i understand his health issues dont mean i condone the actions. there are many vets who are suffering and are doing same things.. if its any normal person i agree with putting them down with the evidence on hand.. this guy needed help.. he was a vet and i respect him for sacrificing his life for this country. too bad he came back sick.. this should bring awareness to people and we should fight for vets just as they fight for this country

I don't buy it, that behavior is not compliant with average PTSD behavior. I wonder if a toxicology report was completed, because that was just fucked up. Lethal injection was way too nice

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Holy shit, forgot about that. Yea, with the video why did it take so long.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Well for one reason, because of the large number of innocent citizens that get locked up..

What's crazy is I do know someone who was innocent. Did 12 years. Ah well though because he eventually was gonna go to prison anyway.

this is the first time I am reading about it since Im o my 21, none the less there is no reason for the system to put off judgememt for 17 years. This just goes to show the problems and flaws in the justice system and where improvements need to be made. Even if the man had PTSD what he did he was fully aware of what he was doing and so he should have received the full punishment for it. It goes beyond just murder for the number of times he fired and his mannerism towards the end of the video. It's people that act like this in general that is what is wrong with the world.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

What's crazy is I do know someone who was innocent. Did 12 years. Ah well though because he eventually was gonna go to prison anyway.

Oh I know it does happen but most aren't.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived