Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Will it fit


Recommended Posts

Posted

id work with the 15 done right it should be able to do a hair trick if that is what you are worried about.. is it a hatch back? why are people saying trunk?

Idk why people are saying trunk. It is a hatchback. I could just put a monster of a sub back there that could take more wattage.

Posted

Cone area isn't always king.

X2 100%

I think you would be much happier with a decent pair of 12's in a bigger box.

Would definitely be more effective at getting loud in a smaller space.

Rather than choking out a 15 or 18

Honestly I didn't think I choked anything out.seems like the 15 is pretty comfortable.

Posted

That space is fine for a 15. I think what people are trying to say is the loudest setup you can get in that kinda space is 2 12s assuming the sub model is the same for the 12s and 15, especially if the 12s are been fully powered.

Vw Polo

Pioneer Deh-6050UB

Sundown Saz-3500d

DD Audio 9500 15''

5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz

I live to hear the Bass drop!!!

Posted

If you don't want to listen don't ask for advice. Put whatever you want back there and by a box fan there are your hair tricks.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

If you don't want to listen don't ask for advice. Put whatever you want back there and by a box fan there are your hair tricks.

Hair tricks for days!!!

969593_zps87ae8c08.jpg

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4682 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...