Perks of going to COLLEGE.

Hmm,ok.., so I should contact the guy that rebuilt the heads? This car fixing stuff has had me crazy and frustrated without the proper background knowledge of a true mechanic, though I pride myself in being mechanical in thinking things through. lol.

I'm acquiring more tools than.I know where to put them. lol.

-Frank

I have been following your build(s) its crazy the amount of time, effort and money sunk into your Chevy projects. A white plug is an indication of oil burning. Compression numbers are good so the oil isn't coming from blow bye. It may be possible a valve guild is bad and your sucking a lot oil into the combustion chamer. Either way it sucks. Best of luck getting it running right. Keep up the good work

This is a possibility, but I think it may be more from the lower intake gasket it looks like it went to war and for who knows how long it has been bad. No one, can be sure. Could have had oil seeping in for a while.

there was also something with the intake plenum that caused oil to get into the intake. which knock on wood could have caused it

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Hmm,ok.., so I should contact the guy that rebuilt the heads? This car fixing stuff has had me crazy and frustrated without the proper background knowledge of a true mechanic, though I pride myself in being mechanical in thinking things through. lol.

I'm acquiring more tools than.I know where to put them. lol.

-Frank

I was under the assumption that you put fresh plugs in after the rebuild. If the they are indeed from before the rebuild change them out and run the engine and recheck. Also is the check engine light flashing when running?

if he doesn't want to go to college shove him into trades.

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Hoss, you make me laugh. SMH.

At this point this car is no longer for him.

P.O.S. or not, I'm learning something I always wanted to tackle...in my spare time....you know......while you're at work paying for the bank's vette you're borrowing. ;)

There's a science behind it the more a delve and research it.

I want to learn it!

-Frank

Hoss, you make me laugh. SMH.

At this point this car is no longer for him.

P.O.S. or not, I'm learning something I always wanted to tackle...in my spare time....you know......while you're at work paying for the bank's vette you're borrowing. ;)

There's a science behind it the more a delve and research it.

I want to learn it!

-Frank

Find a school with tech classes near you and go take them for the fun of it.

They are pretty cheap to take at the local community college near me not sure how it is for you but if you like it that much it might be something to consider.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived