Sundown Audio

What you guys think?

islandpride684

The Brazilian boards looks similar Mmats amps of old. I could be wrong, but they were the first amps I ever saw with litlle parts and tons of power.

I was sketched out then and now still.

And the MMATS of today. *winkwink*

I'm not sure he really shed any light on the subject, but I appreciate the effort.

Idk what he means by high voltage. There are a few simple rules to running Brazilian: dont go higher then 15 volts, dont go lower then 11, dont wire below nominal impedance.

3 easy steps to follow the same way you wouldnt buy a gas powered car fill the tank with water then complain its junk most people do the opposite of the 3 rules then complain. And no actually you dont need to spend a ton on electrical to keep them going they are far more efficient then korean amps so for example my banda 3500 will pull just as much if not less then your 1500 watt korean whatever amp. The killer part is the unparalleled sound quality of the Banda id easily compare to the JL slash series.

So you're saying you can hear a sound difference between amps?

If so there's a challenge worth $10,000 waiting for you.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

so don't have good voltage have mediocre voltage

Don't wire to 1 ohm because they want. 2 up even though rated at 1. Regardless of rise your amp will see a 1 ohm load at multiple points and times

And they defy the conventional laws of physics. Did I miss anything

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Idk what he means by high voltage. There are a few simple rules to running Brazilian: dont go higher then 15 volts, dont go lower then 11, dont wire below nominal impedance.

3 easy steps to follow the same way you wouldnt buy a gas powered car fill the tank with water then complain its junk most people do the opposite of the 3 rules then complain. And no actually you dont need to spend a ton on electrical to keep them going they are far more efficient then korean amps so for example my banda 3500 will pull just as much if not less then your 1500 watt korean whatever amp. The killer part is the unparalleled sound quality of the Banda id easily compare to the JL slash series.

So you're saying you can hear a sound difference between amps?

If so there's a challenge worth $10,000 waiting for you.

I wonder if the 3 steps are included in the manual when you purchase one...oh great analogy btw...because people put water in their FUEL tank...

The high and low voltage has nothing to do with the input voltage.

Less durable is weird statement.

It's pretty simple to not blow a "brazilian" amp.

Wire to the rated impedance, not below, not even .3ohm below.

Keep the voltage inbetween the operating voltage.

Yes, they are more "sensitive" meaning they need to be operated in a smaller window then "korean" amps.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

But if they are wire to one ohm and pray that ride gets you to two or more so it doesn't blow you're basically at the mercy of uncertainty

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

But if they are wire to one ohm and pray that ride gets you to two or more so it doesn't blow you're basically at the mercy of uncertainty

Yep, wire to the rated impedance or blow a amp.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Archived