evermaxx Posted January 22, 2015 Report Posted January 22, 2015 Im in the market for some, and I want to hear what everyone is running, or ran and how did you like them. Im gonna be running 4 of them total. So, I have some questions. 1. What brand and model have you ran / run now? 2. How do you like them? 3. How much power you are running to them? 4. What are they crossed at. or are you using a crossover with them? Thanks alot guys. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
rocking.that.eclipse Posted January 22, 2015 Report Posted January 22, 2015 i have the prv run on my dc 175.4 I am running them at 8 ohms and have them crossed over via built in crossover.As of right now I like them. Not super harsh but I have them turned way down.
im45pl Posted January 22, 2015 Report Posted January 22, 2015 I have the ft-1 running of the crescendo crossover, I have scince used a different cross over and they sound much better with the crescendo mids power is around 50-60 watts each I think TEAM DC AUSTRALIA My_Build_Log
jacobS Posted January 23, 2015 Report Posted January 23, 2015 using memphis super tweets, crossed over with crescendo messo x-overs because i replaced the messo tweets. running them on a hifonics 1200.4, 8 ohm load 1998 2 door tahoe Subs: 2 DC lvl4 18"s Mids/highs: nendo pwx 8" and 2 sets of 6.5" mezzo's Amps: hifonics 2500.1d & hifonics 1200.4 & RF 600.2 145.8 seald up in the kick.
bighossf150 Posted January 23, 2015 Report Posted January 23, 2015 running 300w to ea tw67 high passed at 4500 Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
808faka Posted January 23, 2015 Report Posted January 23, 2015 i have 4 crescendo ft1s in my A pillars, angled not directly across but just a tad toward the windshield. i really dig the sound, really crisp and bright, they are run off a 125.4 at 16v so some decent power. i have them crossed at 6.3k hz i tried to cross them at 5k but at loud volumes they would start to distort, but at 6.3 they sound great.
evermaxx Posted January 23, 2015 Author Report Posted January 23, 2015 Good input so far! More they merrier lol Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
alaskanzx5 Posted January 23, 2015 Report Posted January 23, 2015 Was running a Rockford punch pro per front door (up until they were stolen) had then running on 50 watts each @ 8ohms. Built in crossover was at I think 4500-5000hz. It gave out so I broke it open ripped then out and was using my 80prs for the crossover. Had it at every where between 3500-6k hz that I could select on the hu. Found 4500-5k with a 18db slope signed best to me. Kept them tuned down a good bit as they got loud. Sounded great for a pro audio tweeter imo. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.