rockFord_Expedition's Rebuild (Old School RF, SMD/D'Amore, CE Auto Electric, DC Power, XS Power, SHCA) lots of pics inside

Well shit. So I got a few more cans of paint and primer and it was nice out so I decided to take the enclosure out of the truck to finish painting it. I get about done with the primer and bitch ass mother nature dumps a shit ton of rain in a damn hurry on me along with some gusts of wind. I had a canopy out for shade but because of the wind my box got drenched. I am so pissed right now. I will know later if the box is shot.

Port masked off

20150215_134741_zpszwqhgoag.jpg

20150215_134811_zpstz5xl2ms.jpg

Some primer laid, nice and sunny out.

20150215_151113_zpswl84ns0v.jpg

Then, the aftermath of the rain. This was the most rain I'd seen in s 5 minute span, shit was biblical. I live in the desert so the ground is thirsty, and these pics were taken about 30 minutes after it stopped. This all happened during the time I came inside to heat up some left overs for lunch.

20150215_162817_zps0xdnc7bz.jpg

20150215_162828_zpsu7ua3zdx.jpg

I'm just amazed thinking how it must be to just be able to assume it's not going to rain.

Shitty lunck, but you might be alright, let it bake in the sun maybe?

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

I'm just amazed thinking how it must be to just be able to assume it's not going to rain.

Shitty lunck, but you might be alright, let it bake in the sun maybe?

Yeah man, it hardly ever rains here, even when there's a chance. Wasn't supposed to rain today, but it did, and it sucked. It's MDF so even though it didn't turn to mush, it undoubtedly compromised the integrity.

I see that you're in GB, nice, my brother lives in Waupaca.

Here it is after a couple coats of paint, at night. It's a satin granite color, just a little lighter than the grey primer.

Painting this was never my intention, I always wanted to wrap it in vinyl, but here I am.

20150215_194706_zpsnc8gem7a.jpg

It's all painted and put back in. Not bad I guess.

The grey isn't my favorite color but it's what I had laying around and it matches the interior.

20150216_182546_zps1zo9mtd4.jpg

Looks good. doesnt look like it sucked up too much rain.

Just went through this. Holy shit it looks good. Sucks about the water tho

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived