reviews and thoughts on a new vehicle

bought a crew cab fully loaded PowerStroke for $4,000...

gotta admit was a 6.0 but I'd much rather take a 6.0 that's been taken care of that a piece of fucking shit 6.6 Izuzu motor put in a truck that is a sorry excuse of a half ton on steroids.

but if you really want a Duramax, $15k can get you quite a bit.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

decent deal, but it's an LB7. Seen a LOT of injector issues and head gaskets blowing out of them worse than 6.0l 'Strokers....

If it was about $8500 it'd be a great deal.

decent deal, but it's an LB7. Seen a LOT of injector issues and head gaskets blowing out of them worse than 6.0l 'Strokers....

onlu issue with that motor is #5 injector, easy fix. and cheaper than a 6 leaker head job haha

If it was $8500 the dealer would be screwing themselves.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

If it was $8500 the dealer would be screwing themselves.

If it was $8500 then they would have bought it for $5000. If they would have bought it for $5000 then it would already have blown head gaskets...

$8500 is a price I'm jokingly putting forth since it's most likely an LB7 that's been through hell and back already. A truck optioned just like that goes for $10,000 ALL day around here. It's not a difficult truck to find. Why pay $5,000 to get fucked?

lmfao.

Kikazz, look around and do some research first. 5.9 cummins trucks won't give you any issues most of the time. 150k miles is nothing to be worried about on the motor. Transmissions are another thing, the rest of the truck just about falls apart after 150k.

Veer a bit away from 01-04 Duramaxes. 05+ and you're generally good. Same with 04-07 PowerStrokes. Veer away unless you know 100% of the service history. 94-03 PowerStrokes are just about as bulletproof as 5.9 Cummins Dodge trucks.

Vehicles go for different prices in different areas and dealers are in the business of making as much money as they can.

Now say you owned a dealer and you bought a truck like that for $5k at auction and had to put $1k into and it blue books $15k would you sell it for $8k?

If so I'm afraid you don't understand overhead and profit margins.

Vehicles go for different prices in different areas and dealers are in the business of making as much money as they can.

Now say you owned a dealer and you bought a truck like that for $5k at auction and had to put $1k into and it blue books $15k would you sell it for $8k?

I'm sorry you don't understand that I would buy it for $8,500 and sell it for $15,000 to a schmuck like you that would pay that price for it.

Yeah, I don't understand profit margins, only buy and sell cars with my dad as a hobby. $8,000 in profit on my PowerStroke? Yeah it was a nice score.

I'm sorry you don't understand that I would buy it for $8,500 and sell it for $15,000 to a schmuck like you that would pay that price for it.

Yeah, I don't understand profit margins, only buy and sell cars with my dad as a hobby. $8,000 in profit on my PowerStroke? Yeah it was a nice score.

So you'd do exact what a dealer does thanks for validating my point.

Archived