blow through on 2005 f250

mhuffman

That's a pretty inventive port he's got there. And some awesome old school amplification.

Curious to see how you guys come up with a way to do something similar from inside a crossover box. Should be cool.

Static drops are my bag.

Interesting setup your friend has there.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Always liked ADS amps. Had one loved it. What amps is he running mhuffman. Looks like some old ADS amps and Hifonics. Sorry I didn't read the whole thread. Picture whore right here He he . Sound clean. I thinking it does.

Those a/d/s/ amps are (2) P2110 (2x110) and I think the little one is a P240. Can't tell on the HiFonics but am also curious.

I have two M860s left that'll be going in the Tahoe and two more brand new 860 boards as spares. Still looking for two blown 860s that I can put my boards in and run all four... Other issue is one of my complete amps is the standard grey and one is gold plated so nothing matches. Trying to find a workaround for that.

Static drops are my bag.

I would try to find some buckets for the rear and do a center console box. Much easier and not all that work if you wanna sell the truck. I had a single 15 in my center rear console in my 07. Sounded awesome too

IMG_4375.jpg

IMG_4380.jpg

2012 F250 Lariat 6.7, lifted on 22's and 35's

4 DSS Ethos 18's walled tuned low

2 Ampere Audio 7500.1's, Ampere 125.4

Rockford Pro Audio front stage

9 batteries, Mechman Elite 370 alt

Team DSS, Team Ampere Audio

2014 Meca Mod 3 TN State champ / 3rd place Mod 3 World Finals

32d73d87-e373-4a49-8914-d25decfa6dcc_zps

they are ads amps but im not sure of the specs on them ill ask him today if I talk to him. and the reason I don't do the center console set up is there is no way you're fitting +-6 cubes in that way and making it clean and I frequently have 4-6 people In my truck(damn truck sluts :rofl:) and need all the space. that was my original idea though. I might be going to Daytona after work so idk if I will get anything at all done with my bumpers ormy box, but we will see!

Tuned in

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

i should be done with my front bumper this week im in a crunch to get it done now because myself and a few others from my truck group might be in a promo video for university car events and it is in a very rough state to say the least. im not even done laying the metal and after that I will be getting started on the enclosure before I do the rear bumper

Archived