MrSkippyJ Posted February 10, 2015 Report Posted February 10, 2015 Sorry, I meant west coast is all I know, not just nwa F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
poorfish88 Posted February 10, 2015 Report Posted February 10, 2015 Suge running over people with his car, will give Empire the tv series a couple of more episodes.
magillaru Posted February 10, 2015 Report Posted February 10, 2015 Singer Alternators Team Asshole #anothershittysingerbuild
Ahmed Johnson Posted February 10, 2015 Report Posted February 10, 2015 This is gonna be dope as fuck .. But... Nothing will beat paid in full and city of gods. This will still be worth it though. My favorite hood movie of all time is menace to society.
Ahmed Johnson Posted February 10, 2015 Report Posted February 10, 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xMyhLn1ws4
LT.Smoke Posted February 10, 2015 Report Posted February 10, 2015 This is gonna be dope as fuck .. But... Nothing will beat paid in full and city of gods. This will still be worth it though.My favorite hood movie of all time is menace to society. X100000 ... 1st time I saw that movie I was like damn this is insane... Closing scenes of that movie are BRUTAL lol Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Ahmed Johnson Posted February 10, 2015 Report Posted February 10, 2015 Plus it seemed like real life. I like boyz n the hood but that shit seemed to much like a story I would tell my kids.
LT.Smoke Posted February 10, 2015 Report Posted February 10, 2015 Plus it seemed like real life. I like boyz n the hood but that shit seemed to much like a story I would tell my kids. For Sure. I could totally see events that took place in Menace happening in real life... Hell they probably already do on a daily basis and we just never hear about them Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
ZAPCO209 Posted February 10, 2015 Report Posted February 10, 2015 Blood in blood out was the first time i saw hooters on film lol THE DRIVING FORCE
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.