4k is a better resolution... theres more pixels in the screen than a 1080 tv. 4 times more pixels.

Even though signals from your dish box or blu ray player are not 4k you still will have a better picture than the standard 1080.

you could get a top of the line 1080 tv rather than a lower end 4k tv. Than lets say down the road you want a 4k tv when you can really use it, they will be cheaper. Just like when plasma tv's first came out.

In a 4k you get more pixels but what is the quality of those pixels..? Ive seen some high end plasmas and LED tv's that i think look better than some low end 4k tv's

How can I figure out what is the quality of the pixels?

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

find a store that sells both brands, go in and compare them. its what I did

It is hard to do that sometimes because stores are known for having different settings on TVs to make some look better than others. Usually the one with higher profit margins

4k is a better resolution... theres more pixels in the screen than a 1080 tv. 4 times more pixels.

Even though signals from your dish box or blu ray player are not 4k you still will have a better picture than the standard 1080.

you could get a top of the line 1080 tv rather than a lower end 4k tv. Than lets say down the road you want a 4k tv when you can really use it, they will be cheaper. Just like when plasma tv's first came out.

In a 4k you get more pixels but what is the quality of those pixels..? Ive seen some high end plasmas and LED tv's that i think look better than some low end 4k tv's

How can I figure out what is the quality of the pixels?

If you are going with a Samsung or lg and are buying a higher end TV you can't really go wrong. If you were going to buy a element 4k TV from wally world or a black Friday doorbuster tv it would probably look like garbage compared to a higher end plasma or 1080 led tv

Also how many movies are in 4k?

Baraka? maybe?

I would go with a good 1080p tv. I prefer Song and Samsung. But thats my eyes.

Also for about half that amount you could get a projector. Depending on ambient light in the room and amount of use it could be a better and bigger option.

Archived