SQL50 Posted February 12, 2015 Report Posted February 12, 2015 Makes me wonder how they measure the subs.. Even though it has oversized surround, did they make make the cone larger to compensate for the large surround?
Smoove Posted February 12, 2015 Report Posted February 12, 2015 You know me. Fi SP4 is the winner 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
SQL50 Posted February 12, 2015 Report Posted February 12, 2015 ^ Actually doing fi q's for my sq build in the patriot later this year. Love fi too..
OrionStang Posted February 12, 2015 Report Posted February 12, 2015 Something about those oversized surrounds on the Sundowns turns me off of them. Im sure they kill lows, but.... Just my opinion. I agree ken. But I got one to try out just because Feels like id be loosing cone area, which is money in my book. You know me. Sundown nut hugger. And even I feel the same way. But I won't hate on it till I try it out No hate hear either. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Smoove Posted February 12, 2015 Report Posted February 12, 2015 both are badass.And yes I have Fi in one ride and Sundown in another 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Jeff4661 Posted February 12, 2015 Report Posted February 12, 2015 You know me. Fi SP4 is the winner X2 on that.. I just feel like they build beefyer subs IMO Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.