Jump to content

Anyone have some fun cops or ticket stories?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Got stopped by a CHP rookie on the freeway for window tint,,,,, meanwhile a pair of ricers, CIvic and Integra fly by us racing (he had me lit up, but I hadn't pulled over yet) Instead of going after the dumb fucks, he stayed with me and wrote the ticket. Idiot.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

i got 7 tickets in my younger years. cant remember how many times a got pulled over but i think i got saved more than the times i got the tickets.. all 7 no registration.. got pulled over street racing and the CHP said dont race because it can be a crip or a blood looking to see what i got to steal it from me.. got caught burning out many times and was always let go. since 2008 no more tickets and only been pulled over 1 time a few months back due to taillight being but then they used the tinted window but was let go with a warning

the times i was let go with warnings are funny but been way too long to remember correctly but i got called stupid and idiot a couple times

hmmm i do remember running from a sheriff in my 1982 cutlass supreme. being from the ghetto you know when youre going to get pulled over. i was tired of getting pulled over for nothing so as soon as i seen the break lights and the cop car busting a U i floored it and turned right the first chance i had. started taking alleys and corners and 5 minutes later i was long gone and on my way home lol maybe he wasnt out to pull me over but i wanted to avoid being left out on the street for 2 hours at 1:30 AM. MF dont care about your rights here. you drive the wrong car and thats probable cause

Posted

One time, I'm with my boy at the gas station and he tips the shit out of a 22 of c45 in front of the police. They shake us down and find something that we weren't supposed to have. After all these threats of impounding my car another cop comes and tell the first officer he got this. This first cop was talking mad shit to me. As soon as he left, the second cop called him a dick and told me where he would put my stuff when he left.

Posted

Here's another one. I got pulled over in y cavalier for a turn signal being out. This car was walled as well. As the cop comes to my window he looks at my tint and says you know that tint is really dark I don't think its legal. I just nodded my head and said yes it is. There's just not much light that gets in back there and I reached behind my head and knocked on the wall. His eyes about popped out. He didn't want a demo though

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I had one cop tell me about my tint the other day. Said my fronts were too dark. I told him I have them at 40 and that 35 was legal. With a straight face he said " did the person doing the tints account for the back windows being so dark?" I said yes because the answer I wanted to give would've got me beat with a knight stick.

Posted

16, just asked a girl out at a football game. I was going home and got stuck behind the varsity football bus. I said fuck it I'm passing them. Right as we headed down a long hill I passed them and at one point in time I was doing 90. Half mile later as I was slowing back down to speed I figured I should get on the brakes more in case cops are around. Right as I thought that, I saw lights. I shit myself thinking he caught me for speeding. Pulled me over another mile or so down the road once he caught up. Was pulled over for a minute or two and the bus drove by with all the guys laughing/yelling shit out the window at me.

cop: do you know why I pulled you over?

me: was it because I passed a bus?

cop: No, you were passing on a double yellow.

me: (the fuck?) oh.... okay, I didn't realize that. (Holy fuck it wasn't for speeding)

cop: etc. etc. I'll let you off with a warning

On monday, everybody couldn't believe I only got a warning out of that.

To this day I can't figure out where that sneaky cop was sitting at on the side of the road.

 

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Posted

Lets go way back....

When I was 18, I used to chill with this 16 yo chick, she was my smoking partner, hardcore stoner. She was also the cousin of a friend on the HS football team. One night, we'd been tokin' at a friends house all night and I was giving her a ride home at like 2am. We get pulled over in a bad part of Riverside in my '86 Chrysler New Yorker LMFAO, no tags. We are both fucking lit, so much so that we were giggling and chuckling instead of being afraid. So the cops pull us out and he starts questioning why im with a minor. After a stupid 5 minute argument with this guy, I offer to call her Mom and let him talk to her. Her Mom knew me well and treated me like family. After talking Mom, the cop says "well if you're Moms ok with it." But he was shaking his head.

He then said he was towing my car, so I asked if I could get my CD case, HU face plate, and a few other things. He's cool and says yes. I open the trunk and my precious 3ft glass bong is there. I asked to take it to no avail. The cops spoke to eachother for a few minutes, and stood firm that I couldn't take my bong, BUT they let me leave it in the trunk instead of confiscating it. Got my car out of impound (300 bullshit dollars) two days later and my bong was still good.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

I wish I could post some of my really good ones but I'm not trying to incriminate myself.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

2 state troopers blocked me in at a local car audio store after i had just got off the highway exit. Both had guns drawn, and asked me to exit the vehicle with hands behind my head,walk slowly towards them,and get in the back seat of the squad car. They said my tint was too dark wrote me a ticket and left. everybody at the store wanted to know what i did, to get guns drawn on me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4826 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...