Jump to content

Anyone have some fun cops or ticket stories?


Recommended Posts

Posted

On my gsxr at a redlight showing out for some chicks next to me doing a smokey ass burnout(chicks were digging it too) I didn't realize there was a cop a few cars back. As soon as the light turns green I start going and I see the cherries lit up, pull over kill the bike take off my lid give him my info.

Cop- you know why I pulled you over!

Me- because I didn't feel like outrunning you

Cop- wait right here

He returned with an assload of tickets a summons for court which led to motorcycle safety course and found my small nitrous bottle although it was empty.

Get going down the road and stop for gas,the chicks I was showing out for are there waiting and asked me what happened, explained got the number and fucked that night... drops the mic.

Best pullover yet.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Posted

I wish I could post some of my really good ones but I'm not trying to incriminate myself.

statute of limitations

It's best not to play with fire even if you think it's safe.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Here's another fun one.

Back around 1999-2000, I used to hang out with this guy that built Civics and other imports. They were basically stock motors with as big a turbo that would fit, and we'd street race them until they blew up.

So he's been working on this '99 Celica GT. The interior is fully gutted, has a ghetto welded roll cage, and racing seats. The body kit is fucking atrocious and the thing is primered gray. However, its putting down over 300 to the wheels. We take it out around midnight to test the tuning, he's driving. At one point he decides to try some e-brake 180's and launches. Pull it off once, head bak up the same street and hit another 180. RIGHT IN FRONT OF A FUCKING COP IN THE PARKING LOT. That shit was like slow motion.

This fucker has no license and the cars owner hasn't registered it due to the build. He takes off into the neighborhood, no idea where he's going. After a few lefts and rights, we end up in a cul d sac. Start to head back and the cruiser comes around the corner. The cop followed the tire marks in the 'hood where he had driven through the wet gutters.

We get taken out of the car at gunpoint, cuffed and they sat us on the curb. He told the cops the straight truth, that he was just testing a car he was building for a customer. Any time I was questioned, I answered "Im just a passenger." They let us go. Dude got a ticket for driving with no license, and we were given a stern warning before being told to go home and call it a night.

This was in North Moreno Valley on Day St, for those who no the area. It was one in a million that these fuckers let us go.

Fun times, young and dumb.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

There is always that too since it says don't discuss illegal activities.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Was in a buddies truck (159 metered), driving along... We were cruising along and My Sub (decaf) came on so he turned it up more. We were outside of town at this point, and got into the corn fields (to be respectful to the community), after cruising for about 10 minutes really digging into the music, when we saw a cruiser headed towards us.

He lit us up, and as we started to slow down he pulled out infront of us. At this point the music was turned down we found out there was 2 cruisers coming up from behind us.

Boxed in 3 cruisers, made us get out at gunpoint, and when the situation had diffused a little bit we got to talking (and showing what had made the "noises I heard coming for miles" and offered a demo.

Demo was declined, and we got written "Excessive noise" violation warnings.

Another time (in my truck) driving along, and came around the corner to find a RIDE program (checking for drunk drivers). My girlfriend at the time was driving (type 1 diabetic, didn't drink just like myself) and told the officer that when he came up to the window.

Welllll, sure enough her friend in the back seat (who was sober too) thought it'd be HILARIOUS to say "I'm just high back here....high on life!"

Long story short it turned a 30 second encounter into 20 minutes

Posted

Last week of high school. Driving my dad's truck for last 6 months I get cocky. To leave school is a nice 100 degree right turn and they just laid some fresh pavement.

A tap of the gas and id burn rubber about a block up the hill. Well second to last day principal was outside watching everyone lEave. Saw my shenanigans. I'm pretty sure that bastard had the cops waiting for me on that last day.

Of course my Dymbass does it again and bam have like 4 cruisers on me. So scared I can barely talk straight lol

They let me go with a warning after I explained my tires need to be replaced and the fresh pavement catches so well I don't even notice lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Posted

I can only imagine the look on the cops face that pulled my grandfather over while he was driving a car that a dealership just bought a auction. Blacked out escalade on 28s with some dark ass tint. Pulled him over for the tint and then saw a 76 year old man roll down the window LOL

Posted

I can only imagine the look on the cops face that pulled my grandfather over while he was driving a car that a dealership just bought a auction. Blacked out escalade on 28s with some dark ass tint. Pulled him over for the tint and then saw a 76 year old man roll down the window LOL

Hahahaha

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4734 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...