thats what i was going to suggest but reserved my comment.. porting the heads for the cam you are getting work better than throwing a set of heads and a cam. you can port the heads have them flow tested and gives that info to compcams and they will grind a custom cam that will work best with the heads

but thats up to you what you want to do

what engine does it have?

I'm looking at some mast 305 heads, vengeance sumbich cam, fast 102/102, arh 2" long tubes, killer bee intake and maybe a 150 shot later on. Shooting for 600rwhp on motor and we'll over 700 on the bottle

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Congrats on the new ride.

do they call that color pull me over red?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Bro he had to go to college, it's impossible to make that kind of money without college.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

He doesn't need to date, bright red shiny corvette= pantie dropper.

Archived