Jump to content

Bighoss' new build, 2009 Z06


Recommended Posts

Posted

Dumping money into her, looks good. That CAI looks like you wouldnt get optimum flow through with that flat bend over that brace. Should be an exciting ride once everything is on and tuned

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

The car just got dropped off at g force, should be getting it back next week, I'm hoping for 480rwhp with the long tubs, orx, cai and tune.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

dyno numbers are in

IMAG0358_zps0whmsduj.jpg

This is just long tubes, x pipe, cai and a tune, still running the stock catback, throttle body, intake manifold, stock pulley etc. This car is going to be insane when it's done.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Holy crap, that's impressive, I mean, it is a z06 with some mods but damn!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

Thanks, it should be around 600rwhp all motor with the heads, cam, intake

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

what all consists of 15's on the back?

brake swap correct?

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

brake swap and lg drag spindles

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 981 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...