Jump to content

Bighoss' new build, 2009 Z06


Recommended Posts

Posted

It'll be the first time I ever take a manual down the track and I need to baby the clutch so yes, thats all Im expecting on the first pass. No cage, dont need one unless Im in the 9's

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Better check that nhra rule book again.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

for 2008+ cars its 9.99 or 135+ if the car is "unaltered", not sure if that means the car has to be bone stock or as long as the body and chassis is stock you are good to go

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

I think your cars got a 135 trap in it all day.

Especially with the new wheels and tires.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

IF your track enforces it...

11-11.49 in a modified vehicle requires a roll bar

10.99 or faster or 135+ mph requires a roll cage

The no role cage/bar rules apply to the super cars that are able to achieve the times/speed bone stock.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

Posted

Just curious and everything, it's your money and you can do whatever you want, but why did you by a corvette to drag race with?? or was it just like you wanted a corvette and the drag racing was just an after thought? Either way it's a sweet ride.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Posted

The main purpose of this car is a fun daily/roll racer that can fuck some shit up at the track too

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

ready for the track

IMAG0509_zpsj2wdavpl.jpg

Shit looks tits bro! I really like it, and I'm sure you do too.

Suspension upgrades will def have to be made to help you at the track on that 1320 time. Any plans for that?

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Posted

Lost the clutch on the first pass

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1136 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...