Jump to content

Bighoss' new build, 2009 Z06


Recommended Posts

Posted

stiff clutches are fun. makes your legs super strong.

super strong for kicking sluts to the curve. you need that skill. Sluts love vettes. They'll be all over you from that cam and welds.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

tick master, new slave and a level 3 monster clutch are ordered

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

I love bighoss buildlogs

pages and pages of chat with a pic here and there and I cant find and will never know whats really going on :hi:

Posted

is it done yet?

Im dreading the day I need to do the clutch in the caliber, just thinking about the cost makes my wallet hurt.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

I love bighoss buildlogs

pages and pages of chat with a pic here and there and I cant find and will never know whats really going on :hi:

I can do that cause Im loud as shit, once you meter a 155+ you can do the same

is it done yet?

Im dreading the day I need to do the clutch in the caliber, just thinking about the cost makes my wallet hurt.

literally ordered the parts right before I updated this thread, the price of the clutch isnt bad, its the hydraulics and the labor thats killer

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

How much was the clutch?

The one I'm planning to go with is almost $1000.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

$730 for the clutch and a billet steel flywheel, clutch is rated at 700 rwhp/rwtq

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

yesterday the car got picked up and taken back to g force for the clutch install, but I got a quick idle vid first

IMAG0545_zpsi4s3kryr.jpg

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 899 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...