Baaaaaaaaa

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Its unconstitutional, but obviously they're gonna do it anyway. What pisses me off is that they allocate these resources (officers=tax dollars) for "DUI" checkpoints, but the times and locations they run them, at least around here, makes no fucking sense.

For example, 10am to 2pm on a Wednesday on a semi-busy street in town. Wouldn't it make more sense to do it late on Friday and Saturday night on the main street between the bar district and center of town (neighborhoods and apt complexes)? They are looking for any little thing, not DUI's. It's complete bullshit.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

What's everyone's deal fuckin with the cops? You think they really want to stand outside and wait for some over educated people?

Being a cop is tough.... Try it sometime... Hey little pay and all diff kinds of people will fuck with you. imo

I know far too many cops that make six figures. Little pay my ass and they volunteered for it. I'm not gonna have a pity party for either reason

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

What's everyone's deal fuckin with the cops? You think they really want to stand outside and wait for some over educated people?

Being a cop is tough.... Try it sometime... Hey little pay and all diff kinds of people will fuck with you. imo

Sure its tough, but they get paid.

The title of this thread is misleading though. Its more about checkpoints, not the cops in general.

I know far too many cops that make six figures. Little pay my ass and they volunteered for it. I'm not gonna have a pity party for either reason

Was about to say that. LASD starts in the $55-60k range. My pops pulled $125k last year as a 29 year veteran with the department.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

The road blocks and checkpoints are a PITA and usually a waste of everyones time and money. I know in Florida cops will roll through bar parking lots and slap tape over vehicles tail lights so they have reason to pull them over down the road to check. This type of entrapment is legal only because it doesnt make the faulty party commit a crime they otherwise wouldnt have. While it is kind of unjust I think its a good thing because it keeps drunk drivers off the street. But the cop who pulls an illegal u turn, breaks the speed limit and impedes other motorists to chase me down because my window tint is 2 inches below the factory line can lick my anus. The cop who pulls me over because my pillar gauges impede my vision and hes facebook stalking his ex boyfriend while driving can lick my taint. Some cops are genuinely out for greater good and let petty shit skate by for bigger offenses, while others are just taking the highschool bullying back out on the population.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Preface: I've never actually been through a DUI checkpoint.

Double Preface: I've also never had a bit of alcohol in my life.

To the point: It's not okay to me. I don't believe citizens should constantly have to prove their innocence. If I'm not doing anything wrong, leave me alone.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

This is one of those subjects I don't know which side I am on. I feel like it's wrong...it seems so wrong, but I always immediately think, what if it gets a person who is drunk off the streets...I feel like the question here is: are my rights more important that a persons life?

Is that what we are really asking here? If so I lean towards no, especially when all I do is stop and let them look in and say OK have a nice day and I go on.

Unless it opens up doors for further "intrusions" that are considered OK because it might save a life or an injury. That is the part I struggle with.

Wow man. That's the nicest thing you've said so far! Someone please take a pic of this moment, he is finally agreeing with me! I'm taking a screen shot of this right now!

-Frank

Me? I didn't realize I was so negative towards you...my bad man.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived