Second Skin Audio

ATTN... Box builders... 04 sierra ext...

els1989

To be honest I have a 96 taco I got hitting 145.6 with 1 fi SSD 10 and a mtx rfl 1200.1d amp... Witch a generic box... Can I get 147-148 in my gmc lol I'd be happy with that honestly...

And I got a box ordered from Dave the box guy with 3 interchangeable ports even 2 variable port mounts for my taco on order for 1 10 cause I'm bound and determined to get 150 musical on one 10 woofer...

I ordered it December 1-4th and I'm still waiting patiently for confirmation of my box even being started

I don't understand, why the fuck are you asking us what we think or if it is a possible goal if you shoot down anything we say?

Why are you even posting a topic? Seems like you already know what it will do.

I will happily give you a handjob when you do a 30sec music average above 150+ with those 2 8's on 2kw below 45hz.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I don't understand, why the fuck are you asking us what we think or if it is a possible goal if you shoot down anything we say?

Why are you even posting a topic? Seems like you already know what it will do.

I will happily give you a handjob when you do a 30sec music average above 150+ with those 2 8's on 2kw below 45hz.

ill blow him while you cup the balls.

yes lets see that crx or any of these claims in an official lane score

also these guys who are doing these numbers are not some people who need to ask advice on how to build enclosures

your goals should match your skill set

since you keep mentioning how you have oil money,

take a pile of cash to a reputable SPL box builder and leave your truck with him so he can tune it properly

Damn, late to the party.

OP, motherfuckers like you are so god dam annoying. You ask a question, don't like the answer, then try and justify YOUR side with an irrelevant video. GFY baller, you want 150's, wall that bitch off.

ANd no way in hell that Taco is doing a 46 on a ten, in a prefab.

You got oil money, buy a termlab and prove us "haters" wrong.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived