Baydestrian Posted February 27, 2015 Report Posted February 27, 2015 LOL sorry if a repost but I dont see this yet. My girlfriend, my mom and I see Black and Blue. My sister and Dad see White & Gold. Here is the supposed explanation: 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Miguels Posted February 27, 2015 Report Posted February 27, 2015 wtf... not here too my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Baydestrian Posted February 27, 2015 Author Report Posted February 27, 2015 hahahahaha I had to! 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Baydestrian Posted February 27, 2015 Author Report Posted February 27, 2015 Black and Blue ranger for the win! 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Noel989 Posted February 27, 2015 Report Posted February 27, 2015 I closed my Facebook account so I wouldn't see this kind shit Right now I wish a mod to delete this thread and sent you on a vacation Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
yurvalentine Posted February 27, 2015 Report Posted February 27, 2015 No one else seems to think this is kind of cool?? I think it's interesting :/ Maybe you people just spend too much time on social media
pa-pa-platypus Posted February 27, 2015 Report Posted February 27, 2015 This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
Omega5002 Posted February 27, 2015 Report Posted February 27, 2015 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Azagtoth502 Posted February 27, 2015 Report Posted February 27, 2015 pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
RooTxBeeR Posted February 27, 2015 Report Posted February 27, 2015 The picture is a negative version of the blue and black dress. Take that pictures and flip it. But yeah, please. Leave this garbage to social media. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.