Jump to content

900hp for under 50k?


Recommended Posts

Posted

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks
Posted

Today's technology is so damn cool. Hennessy with that Mustang doing 195 like a stroll in the park. Kawasaki making 200bhp in a street legal bike, 300 in the track version.

Maybe this is how we will control the population growth :spiteful:

Posted

Hmm... Interesting...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

I kept thinking this took the Hellcat to 901. Then I re-read and was like SCAT PACK? Ffffuuuuu they almost doubled the power in that case!

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

I don't buy it, they got something else going on with it besides a blower.

Now if they would claim like a 50% increase in power which still is nuts it'd be more believable but almost a 100% increase now I just think they are lying.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Meh. I paid that much for 505hp

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 510 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...