I'm far from an apple fan. My moto 360 is water proof, I dropped it in the toilet and it still performs phenomenal. I wear it in the shower if I'm listening to my phone over Bluetooth and I can change songs or check and respond to messages if I want.

If the apple watch isn't water proof at all then it won't make it

Smart watch game is already saturated. I have the Samsung Gear fit and love the thing, doesnt really do too much besides track steps, heart monitor, super lightweight and battery lasts for 4-5 days without a charge, and vibrates when your phone goes off (which is the reason why I got it because I never notice my phone going off).

But since its an Apple, people are going to be shitting their pants for these for reasons I will never understand.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Smart watch game is already saturated. I have the Samsung Gear fit and love the thing, doesnt really do too much besides track steps, heart monitor, super lightweight and battery lasts for 4-5 days without a charge, and vibrates when your phone goes off (which is the reason why I got it because I never notice my phone going off).

But since its an Apple, people are going to be shitting their pants for these for reasons I will never understand.

Im no "gotta-have-it" apple fan, but I do use a majority of their poducts. I agree that their are a ton of smart watches out already but most of the smart watches are health meters and thats about it. The main rival to the smart watch is the samsung gear, but even so, if you look at both UI, you have to admit the Apple UI is a lot nicer. In the end, its personal preference. I'd probably end up getting one down the line when they work out the issues simply for the cool messaging features it has.

:)

I don't really see much use for Apple watch or any other watch in that matter. With apple watch, it only works if you have your phone with you, otherwise it's just a watch.

the Apple watch is suppose to be able to RFID for Apple pay without the phone. i also heard it can RFID OEM keys and aftermarket RFID kits so you can use it to start your car and open it.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

For me at least it is useful for things. If I'm at a dinner, class, meeting, or gym where I can't just pull my phone out or its in the bag, I can still look at my watch to see a preview if the message is something important. Then I can excuse my self and use the phone. That way I don't pull out the phone for every little time it goes off.

Hate iTunes, refuse to buy any apple product because of it.

That's a stupid reason lol

But at least you have one

I liked iTunes way before I knew it was from Apple

I dislike the 1st iPhone, now I've owned 2 of them

When I look for things the last thing I look at is at the company

If it works like I want to or looks like I want it to and fits my needs then I don't care which company/brand it is

It looks pretty cool, but since I don't like apple phones it would be pretty useless for me I guess. I'll probably get the HTC/Under Armour one that's coming out.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter