mgameforever01 Posted March 5, 2015 Report Posted March 5, 2015 Just curious who is going to be ordering one when released? Or some peoples thoughts on smart watches. I plan on getting one just to try it out, if I don't like it I'll just sell it. i use the pebble but it's time for a upgrade.
corey0928 Posted March 5, 2015 Report Posted March 5, 2015 I have a moto 360 and I like it. The apple watch better be phenomenal and make sure all the features work on it with all the hype and high price tag. I know Apple is trying to Jam a ton of crap in to it so I hope they do and it creates better competition
ImaNoob Posted March 5, 2015 Report Posted March 5, 2015 I'm a apple fan, I'm going to get one . Same here if it sucks I'll sell it. 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
mgameforever01 Posted March 5, 2015 Author Report Posted March 5, 2015 I use my pebble everyday overseas its held up well, but I'm sure the apple one will work well, with what it does. It will be a change going from week long battery life to charging everyday.
ImaNoob Posted March 5, 2015 Report Posted March 5, 2015 I don't even think it will be that bad charging every night . I just hope it will last all day ! I don't even know what pebble is. 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
baron_of_bass Posted March 5, 2015 Report Posted March 5, 2015 Is it suppose to be water proof? Team Bass-Hz
mgameforever01 Posted March 5, 2015 Author Report Posted March 5, 2015 I don't think so, but would be nice if at least the sport one was, I like that about the pebble I can swim with it or take it to the lake or beach and no worries.
79 cutty Posted March 6, 2015 Report Posted March 6, 2015 It's intriguing, but I would wait for version 2 or 3 before dropping coin on one. Let them work out the bugs. Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
mothra Posted March 6, 2015 Report Posted March 6, 2015 i love my apple stuff but the watch is going to have to wait. seriously $350 for a watch that doesn't even last the entire day (10hour battery life). if nothing changes, nothing changes You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know
SIDE SHOW Posted March 6, 2015 Report Posted March 6, 2015 Hate iTunes, refuse to buy any apple product because of it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.