terminal alternatives?

So got a Northstar SMS AGM400 for the rebuild this year. XXXXXXXX makes a XXXX terminal for this particular battery which is fucking nice and clean which i like but were talking $150 nice. I will buy if i have to but just seeing if any alternatives are out there. Thanks

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

I'd use a stick before giving that douche bag one cent of my money.

I'd contact cnf and see if they can make you what you want.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

All things considered, it isn't a terribly bad price considering all the connections you can make with it.

The aluminum isn't cheap and you have to add in all the machining done, so the price is pretty fair for a kit made for that battery.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

I'd use a stick before giving that douche bag one cent of my money.

I'd contact cnf and see if they can make you what you want.

Yes i agree. He is just a middle man taking peoples money sticking his XX logo on other peoples products, unless he has a contract im surprised he hasn't been sued yet by anyone of the following companies. I try to contact droppin hz but i dont get why its so difficult for them to respond back to me. lol.... CNF is another option i have not contacted yet.

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

All things considered, it isn't a terribly bad price considering all the connections you can make with it.

The aluminum isn't cheap and you have to add in all the machining done, so the price is pretty fair for a kit made for that battery.

I agree. Its very quality and clean and the labor to make them...I would almost consider it a special made product for that battery only. I just have thrown alot of money already into my build for this year and now im looking at $250+ just for dual angled inputs and battery terminals and i keep thinking shit im over my budget already. lol

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

Archived