everytime i try to send sundown or anyone money via paypal i get this message

Sorry, the recipient doesn’t accept payments using this payment method. Please choose another.

and then ill try every other methed and still says the same thing. i have 750 credit with paypal my debit card and my bank linked and i still get this message when i try to send money for goods or servives. but when i ordered from the dc website with paypal it works i dont understand and just wana get my sundown stuff has anyone else had this problem someone please help

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

It happens when you try sending to anyone? Anyone at all? Any friends have a PP you could send a penny to as a test?

It happens when you try sending to anyone? Anyone at all? Any friends have a PP you could send a penny to as a test?

I'll be that friend if it's $5+.. :) aha nah but call pay pal support. They will get you on the line with an agent and they will help you solve. Unless of course , the other party selling it LITERALLY isn't accepting palpal

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

im trying to send sundown money thats how they told me to do so was via paypal and i try every other option thats avaiible pay with paypal credit, my debit and my bank and it says the same thing for each one and its for everyone i try to send money to

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Archived