Mechman Alternators Offical Demo HEARSE

Where are you getting the crank pulley from? I've been looking for one for my truck but can't find anything that's not a cog drive for Roots blowers

We will be machining it custom ourselves at our local machine shop that makes our housings. You might try Inovators West, they offer a wide variety of 10 rib crank pulleys for different engines, but they will all be common with the OEM accessories. That is just too much load for one belt...

Where are you getting the crank pulley from? I've been looking for one for my truck but can't find anything that's not a cog drive for Roots blowers

We will be machining it custom ourselves at our local machine shop that makes our housings. You might try Inovators West, they offer a wide variety of 10 rib crank pulleys for different engines, but they will all be common with the OEM accessories. That is just too much load for one belt...

I originally planned on doing 6-8 alts but can't run that many on a single belt so I planned on doing 2 separate systems but gave up on the idea when I couldn't find any pulleys. Are you running a solid crank pulley?

I originally planned on doing 6-8 alts but can't run that many on a single belt so I planned on doing 2 separate systems but gave up on the idea when I couldn't find any pulleys. Are you running a solid crank pulley?

Our custom pulley will be hollow, it will have an OEM offset and diameter inside pulley to run the stock accessories at stock RPM, and it will have another 10 rib 9" diameter pulley on the front of that to drive the alternators for the 14 volt batteries.

Oh, and check out these puppies!

(12) 320 amp Billet hairpin units in full polish, with complementing idler pulleys. These are NOT going on our Hearse by the way, but I cannot say who they are for...

fcd7262e-763a-4762-8406-25332f7030b4_zps

DEADSPL or RIPBASS

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

the puns will never get old, with this thing...

looking good guys, those alts doe, i would so many things for just one of them, and some lucky SOB gets 12!!!! sponsor me maybe? :rofl:

-If its loud, fast, outrageous, or all of the above, chances are i'll think its awesome.

-"No way he's OCD." -said none of the people that know me ever.

04' Suburban "Lucifer" A.K.A #Lucii (Under Construction)

4 10s on 4kW in 6cu net @~28hz

/////Alpine

Crescendo

KnuKoncepts

Optima

SHCA

Build Thread

92' JDM 325i "Stella" ~Going for sale to build a 350+hp E30~

Gutted pipes

96,000 OG KM's (59,000 mi)

-System Removed-

1 10 on 1kW

89' Gen 3 Honda Prelude SI AWS "Odis"

Bone Stock

Possibly going to stance it

the puns will never get old, with this thing...

looking good guys, those alts doe, i would so many things for just one of them, and some lucky SOB gets 12!!!! sponsor me maybe? :rofl:

you are right, the puns will never get old.... well, until we beat it into the ground.....

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Looking great so far, glad to see a girl put in some work. Too few in the audio game.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Archived