Kenny's burb 2017, 2018 2 time, World title holder -Psyclone

As beef as this is, the floor was found to move some.

We tossed some flour in the ported section, to see where it collected, and saw the floor kinda moving.

Anyway...

1" dom tubing, and 8" wide, 1/4" plate.

13616422_921368117971894_1245220674_o_zp

13589185_921368154638557_1237451652_o_zp

13625243_921421561299883_2011958459_n_zp

13617374_921482291293810_1736551648_n_zp

Thought about a blue, but, the black on black looks sooooooo evil. Called it sex, and done. Kid does killer work. Just flat gets it done.

We both work tomorrow all day, but, before and after testing is on friday. Thanks for checking it out.

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet. I have a similar build with 6 18's in a 4th. I'm in to see how much the bracing helps! I'm about to box my floor up like yours aswell. Did you gain from it or lose?

1999 GMC Yukon, 6 PSI platform 5 18's, 4th order bandpass by BHE, Taramps,

Still looking at were the loss is coming from. I was expecting a .3 gain all around. And it is down. Fuckin car audio.

We had a fresh recone on the last scores/event, as well as chewed through 2 used alt belts in about 10 demos at the show. Had a friend take my credit card and drive kenny to buy a new belt right at the show. Our bass race run, showed Hella weakness at the last 9 seconds on the used belt. We didnt get to meter again with a newer belt.

I really feel our electrical was suffering. But, testing will be done in depth soon. Also, stay tuned for some new goods going under the hood ;) , they are being cut as I type. :)

Will update when shit gets figured out.

Still looking at were the loss is coming from. I was expecting a .3 gain all around. And it is down. Fuckin car audio.

We had a fresh recone on the last scores/event, as well as chewed through 2 used alt belts in about 10 demos at the show. Had a friend take my credit card and drive kenny to buy a new belt right at the show. Our bass race run, showed Hella weakness at the last 9 seconds on the used belt. We didnt get to meter again with a newer belt.

I really feel our electrical was suffering. But, testing will be done in depth soon. Also, stay tuned for some new goods going under the hood ;) , they are being cut as I type. :)

You guys should do well with those new goods ;)

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

You guys should do well with those new goods ;)

Spoke with the man yesterday. We should see them mid next week :) im geeked.

Today, the alt bracket will come off, and ill take it to work monday, and do some mods we wanna do. There is a bolt, on the bottom alt, that "hangs out". Why they didnt recess that location, like they did the others is beyond me. When the belt goes a lil slack, it catches on that fastener. Then one rib goes, then it just slinkys.

No worries. Ill take care of that shit. Put it on my bridgeport and remove some metal.

Im super stoked to see what he has in store for the alts. He had an idea to leave the tool marks, then spray, and do some take down for the finish. Stay tuned. :)

all the alts are out...... we left the 370 in to go fuck off with........

new gear is getting cut, ..... and ill take the bracket in for some work....(more welds on the back nuts, fix a broken bracket ear that failed, and re tap some hoes, take metal from the hole slot that the belt catches on with the fastener that hangs out)

fun before we put a stock alt back in ...lol ....

EDIT- 18hz ....

Got the old(ish) hairpin alts out and sold, .... got the bracket off. Took to work, .... just some lunch, and a 6 pack of shock top for a lil help.

Troublesome bolt hole chamfered, and TIG welded.

20160725_190614_zpsrvyvlvaf.jpg

No more clearance issue with a pan head here.

20160725_190631_zpso57ossyg.jpg

20160725_190637_zps1er848i1.jpg

And the motor mount ear tab that snapped off because of the 2 tac welds they kinda put on there.

20160725_190650_zpskejq2qiw.jpg

And, the man text me around noon. This, is with the larger 1.9 pulley :) at low rpms (what we need for the long runs, not being able to be in the car. We have a throttle cable, but we adjust to 2k, and drop to 900 or so with in a few seconds. These will do some work ;) )

11719_zpsyb62f1ag.jpeg

Yes sir.

11796_zpsfpfscjjp.jpeg

we happy, they will be over nighted tomorrow...... see ya wensday.

Archived