Kenny's burb 2017, 2018 2 time, World title holder -Psyclone

Great show this weekend. Large 3x here. Was the largest show ive been to in this state. Great time.

First in psyclone, and first in DB drag Super Street 5 plus. Second in BassRace. Some team from god damn Canada drove 19 hours one way, to come and shit on everyone. Posted a 163.9 in drag, and easily 599'd. Ive never seen that high of a number, and someone 599 with my own eyes. Crazy impressive.

Numbers are still down. Alts and belt ran fabulous ... no a single issue. Demo'd all day, and competed in every event. We where, again, the only ones to do that.

More to come. Thanks for looking.

Edit- some pics

20160806_181756_zpscmiyrveu.jpg

received_968519003256515_zpshb6rskgk.jpe

20160806_114047_zpskj0xihxs.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

This build is just impressive. I got to hear it again this weekend. Brutal demos but just sounds excellent.

Awesome work man.

Thanks guys. Means a ton coming from you.

So, the d7500s and caps sold fast. A 25 minute phone call with Scottie, Brady at XS power, and a 45 minute call with Mike has yielded us a pallet, and box of LOUD coming. Stay tuned. Pallet should arrive saturday. Box shortly after.

Big time thanks to the boys at xspower, and always to Mike for helping us through out this entire build. Stoked to see how this will come together. Stay tuned. Thanks for looking.

Nice, great batteries

The L@zy Hoe

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

Go big or go home LOL

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

The idea of six 5ks on high volt wired @ .7 in the F150 is something that could happen in the future.....it just makes so much damn sense. B)

Im just a fan of a board per board, or per coil even. Just me. Just my opinion. Gain matching is easy. Wiring em all up sucks, but....

I have no proof of anything, but, shits worked for me for years. I have ran single large boards with success in the past to. But, i just like a board per. Again just me.

Your shit is probably my top 5 builds ive read about bro. I fucking love it. Love the reliabilty of it, the gear, the look. Love it. We HAVE to hook up sometime soon kid. Maybe next Slamology bro. You take care, thanks for looking, and thanks for the late night texts and pms bro. Youve helped me through a ton, ... most of it NON care audio related. Your a great friend man. And we will shake each others hand some day. I bet my life on it. Stay gold buddy. Tell Mike, and Jacob, and Randen all what up for me, and give em my love. 100% homo.

Got home to some packages. Most where just amazon shit. Pants, new heads for my toothbrushes, new wallet, meh.....

I did get this in to watch that new bank. Weve never even had a volt meter in the burb. LOL, never. We just ran the FLUKE back there, and hoped for the best. LOL.

Anyway,.. mine is broken ???? It goes up to 20.2 volt ? Da fuq? Send it back ?? B)

20160831_193920_zpslwqxryme.jpg

Archived