Kenny's burb 2017, 2018 2 time, World title holder -Psyclone

Don't care. Burps are for faggots.

Haha I thought the same thing when I read that. I figured you'd handle it.

If you knew what frequency your vehicle peaks and box peaks at, you "burp" (3 second blast of a tone) that frequency. It will always be louder than music....

Also. Your wrong. We have had a term lab for 5 years.

Our builds are louder on music. At said freq. Tone at 36 or playing music at 36. Or whatever. Trust me. We are not new at this. Look in termpro and see some names. Christian on here was louder on music also. Not a tone.

You build your fart box. We, we over here do shit different.

You lay a nice lil 3 second thingy. Well smash you in the lanes on shit that matters. Then, have the entire group of the show lined up to hear ours. And not your 3 second stuff.

Shit is putting in some work

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

If you knew what frequency your vehicle peaks and box peaks at, you "burp" (3 second blast of a tone) that frequency. It will always be louder than music....

Our builds are louder on music. At said freq. Tone at 36 or playing music at 36. Or whatever. Trust me. We are not new at this. Look in termpro and see some names. Christian on here was louder on music also. Not a tone.

You lay a nice lil 3 second thingy. Well smash you in the lanes on shit that matters. Then, have the entire group of the show lined up to hear ours. And not your 3 second stuff.

I mean it's cool and all that you like music and the build is cool but there is no way you are louder on music than a 0 db recorded tone. Prove it? I'll believe it. But I'm going to debate it like crazy

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I mean it's cool and all that you like music and the build is cool but there is no way you are louder on music than a 0 db recorded tone. Prove it? I'll believe it. But I'm going to debate it like crazy
Haha I'm glad someone said something. I was going to comment on that but I didn't feel like dealing with it. If you are louder with music than with tones you are either doing something wrong or you have some seriously fucked up tones lol. It's just physics, no way around it.

Tis a badass build though!

Team NorthWestSPL

Really kid? I was just trying to give you suggestions. BTW, you couldn't touch my musical builds. Just from your immature response, I can tell you lack the knowledge....

Got the carpet up and found 3 more rips other then the one in the video. One at firewal,l trans tunnel ,and back by seat as well as about 20spot welds ripped out... Welded it all back up... No reinforcement yet...

Suburban Build Log

"So much money and time spent making copper winding move up and down a magnetic pole"

DC Audio Eclipse

I'm not sure what everyone is talking about... Or who everyone is talking to... So I will just move on...

Tried to float a hoodie... Both down... the low drop that is does for a sec is 25hz don't know about the rest of the song...

Suburban Build Log

"So much money and time spent making copper winding move up and down a magnetic pole"

DC Audio Eclipse

Archived