This is when I was redoing the rear carpet! It is the original carpet so it's 53 years old carpet! Had some miles on it that's for sure! No-One makes a replacement carpet kit for it! So I decided to use some Duplicolor carpet paint. Turned out better than I expected!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196513-wagon-build/

rear_zpsqaxc3v4c.jpg

rearrr_zps3tvazhe1.jpg

All Done!!!!!

rearr_zpsythcienm.jpg

Holy shit... :o

Love the car

Love the color ;)

Love the system

Love the stealth

Love the creativity

Love every damn thing about this build.

:drinks:

Good luck on SOTM.

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Holy shit... :o

Love the car

Love the color ;)

Love the system

Love the stealth

Love the creativity

Love every damn thing about this build.

:drinks:

Good luck on SOTM.

Thanks man! Looks like SOTM is going to be a photo finish at the end!!!! Very tight voting and a bunch of changing of first place! The way a competition should be!!!

SNEAK PEEK of the new paint job and some of the new part's!

SHINY!!!!

DSCN3350_zpsnohvbyv8.jpg

New grill!

DSCN3349_zpskxctsfit.jpg

Bunch more to come! Keep up with it!

Got a new play toy yesterday! Can't wait to start testing with this little monster!!!

Sundown Audio X6.5sw

X6.5sw_zpsqpncbc15.jpg

x6.5swww_zpshofqb9zh.jpg

x6.5swwww_zpso0lxsx8q.jpg

Next to it's BIG brother!

DSCN3354_zpsjpmviwpu.jpg

Thanks man! I've busted my butt on it that's for sure! It makes me feel proud to hear all the good comments you guys make about it! I wasn't for sure how people would take some of my ideals using the Suite case, Coleman cooler, & the Drive In Theater speaker! Most of it I had just sitting around the house and thought it would look cool and different!

I think everything about it is great! Original, clean, innovative. I look forward to seeing lots more in time! I really dig your attitude toward SOTM...especially since you are somewhat of a Noob to the forum. I think that kind of attitude is real classy, and in my opinion, love seeing that kind of sportsmanship. Now to put a stop to the suck-ass-ery!!

Best of luck in March, and if you don't qualify..which it sounds as if you might...I'm sure we'll seeya around in the months to come! Hell, maybe even I'll finish my car and be there too!

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

I think everything about it is great! Original, clean, innovative. I look forward to seeing lots more in time! I really dig your attitude toward SOTM...especially since you are somewhat of a Noob to the forum. I think that kind of attitude is real classy, and in my opinion, love seeing that kind of sportsmanship. Now to put a stop to the suck-ass-ery!!

Best of luck in March, and if you don't qualify..which it sounds as if you might...I'm sure we'll seeya around in the months to come! Hell, maybe even I'll finish my car and be there too!

No doubt! Yeah man I'm here for friends, advice, and to enjoy looking at others creativity!! The thing about my Wagon is I'm always changing stuff in it so even if I'm D.Q.'ed for this month I'll just show back up with something better! LOL I'm in the shop working on it now!!!

Got the all new front end put on it today! Now it's time to put all the new rear end stuff on it!

DSCN3367_zpsmnudynvc.jpg

DSCN3373_zpsoa6otfzq.jpg

DSCN3374_zpsgyagpo8m.jpg

DSCN3375_zpsr11ob5rs.jpg

Now if the sun would come out so we can see that SHINE!

Archived