Why aren't incidents like this blown up on the news?

yeah it's for sure a fucked up video. I grew up in the "hood". And as a scenario I've seen this soo many times someone talking crazy shit, then get fucked up. I hate watching videos like this were people don't attempt to defend there selfs, then there's the kid thing..smh .

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

I grew up on god damn farm, shit like this would have ended up with attackers beaten, tossed in the back seat or back of a truck, driven to their home where their parent's would be notified, and said attacker would be beaten again by the parent(s).

FUCK them.

Its kinda fucked up that yall are like ohh its in the hood. Everyday shit. Dont get involved. Maybe if people that lived in those areas did get involved shit like this wouldnt be an everyday thing.

Its kinda fucked up that yall are like ohh its in the hood. Everyday shit. Dont get involved. Maybe if people that lived in those areas did get involved shit like this wouldnt be an everyday thing.

Should they act surprised it's in the hood? You know why people won't help in the hood? Cause yo ass is gonna get shot.

No you shouldn't be surprised it's in the hood. That's where all these things happen that don't get reported. The only thing that was enjoyable about his video was no one shouting world star world star

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The problem is when people that want to or would do something are surrounded by people with the hood mentality they know it's not in their best interest to get involved.

It might sound fucked up but I'm not getting killed over trying to be a hero in the hood, unless you are someone that's close to me you are on your own.

I would have got the little kid out of the mix though.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

If you've never lived in an area where stuff like this happens, you have no idea what you'd do. Based off of your comment i'd say you don't

People like you are the ones that end up in these videos, and I don't mean the ones dealing out the ass whoopings. Not that it's right. Again, I am not condoning it or saying it's nothing, but just pointing out that stuff like that happens alot. Probably seen that stuff over a hundred times while I was a school age kid. And how many of us said don't get involved? And what's fucked up about some of us recognizing that it's a common occurrence in some areas?

In 2nd grade I had a knife pulled on me in the bathroom at recess by a 6th grader who had like 3 or 4 friends with him. Scared the shit out of me. I ran out the bathroom. I didn't tell a soul, but had I snitched, they probably would have done worse the next time.

If she had defended herself even a little bit most of the punk motherfuckers watching would have beat her even worse.

If the cops came in Rambo on their ass and beat them a little bit it'd be hands across America for the black community. que Al Sharpton calling everyone a racist. People claim stereotypes are ignorant claims but they truly are a reflection of whats seen most from a group of people.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Archived