Sonic Electronix

Unless they build a v2 or a new woofer that trumps the sp4 in the same power class. I will be trying to grab 2 15's when they money comes around to rebuild.

teams.

Unless they build a v2 or a new woofer that trumps the sp4 in the same power class. I will be trying to grab 2 15's when they money comes around to rebuild.

teams.

That's way more power. I only want a system where I will need 1 alt. Team's can take some serious power and I will probably need more than what 1 alternator can put out to supply those hungry whores. The sp4's can take enough to where I am just over the edge of what 1 alternator can supply, with the team I'm free falling way past that edge lol.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Im having a hard time believing OP

Why didnt you try making a thread on their forums??

I looked on the dead ass SSA forums and saw the last fi thread was made at the beginning of this month and its not related to your issue

So I dont believe that you tried their forums like you tell us.

why would you call them instead of emailing?

lurking facebook for help with your purchase?? what are you a girl?

Why would you come on here and bitch about fi audio without emailing or posting on their forums first???

that is all.

Teams and sp4 aren't in the Same league

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

teams.

That's way more power. I only want a system where I will need 1 alt. Team's can take some serious power and I will probably need more than what 1 alternator can put out to supply those hungry whores. The sp4's can take enough to where I am just over the edge of what 1 alternator can supply, with the team I'm free falling way past that edge lol.

you can get by on the teams with having one alt. I have been for years

:unknw:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

When I ordered mine, I got an email back same day and was on the phone with nick the next day.....and then even a couple times later in the week when he took the time to answer questions about some specifics.

From my understanding, they don't have a huge staff answering phones....they take orders and build badass subs.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

I went on the forum and Facebook to read about the sub and to actually read about what is going on with there subs, for instance like sundown they out alote of shit on here about what's going on. THEY seem to HAVE TIME TO DO THAT, and I'm sure they are just a busy company if not more busy. And like any sub I wanna buy I try to LURK as much as I can. And I'm positive you do as well.

Im having a hard time believing OP

Why didnt you try making a thread on their forums??

I looked on the dead ass SSA forums and saw the last fi thread was made at the beginning of this month and its not related to your issue

So I dont believe that you tried their forums like you tell us.

why would you call them instead of emailing?

lurking facebook for help with your purchase?? what are you a girl?

Why would you come on here and bitch about fi audio without emailing or posting on their forums first???

that is all.

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

Archived