seeing this just makes me want to start on my sons wagon. it's perfect for a system. got bench seats that i can fit batteries under, a canopy that i can put a solar panel on. i just wish i could make one of those Lil amps you did....but i think HU power will be plenty

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Theres a company that makes these, I see them all the timeat the mud holes around here. Yours seems to have more awesome little touches and better craftsmanship

Yeah someone else on Facebook told me the same thing, would like to check theres out to see how they are making theres! I've started a group on Facebook called BackYard Builds that me and whome ever can post all kinds of builds like this! Some neat stuff comes on there from time to time. If your on FB check it out and join! Never know what you'll see on there!

Not sure if this will show up but here it is!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/343012572554826/

Built this piece for it today, The white Nylon in between the Amp circuit board & Tone circuit board. I made sure to leave a air gap for cooling reason's!

DSCN3292_zpsd9s1nods.jpg

DSCN3293_zpsm6byauub.jpg

DSCN3294_zps3djzkgc2.jpg

Also started lining it with sound deadner!

DSCN3296_zpsffs1m3p1.jpg

You should get a contract with the Army to build these... would be amazing on deployment, or in the field, or in the shop. lol Sick work.

Thanks man I just stared building it for fun! Turning out real nice so far! If all my parts would ever come in I would have it done by now! Waiting on parts story of my life!!!!!!!!!!

Cool project man :) Tinkering and creating is always fun :)

Thanks! Still waiting on parts to finish it up! Yeah I don't think a day goes by that I'm not messing with something! LOVE it!

Archived